[RELEASE] 1.5 Combo Pack For RE2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] 1.5 Combo Pack For RE2!

I extracted and ported to RE2 for PC all the Zombies and all the Characters from the 1.5 Team's build!

Also I ported some Zombie Moans!

Here some screenshots:

Ada:

Irons:

Roy:

Marvin:

John:

Zombie Cop:

Zombie Fat Cop:

Zombie Black Fat Cop:

Female Zombie:

Civilian Zombie:

Videos:
    Well, I decide to port all 1.5 zombies models to RE2! also I port the 1.5 zombies sounds!I hope you like this mod!

Download:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy! ;)

Credits:
    Thanks to Leo's RE2MV tool.
    Almost all the characters models is made by Team IGAS.
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 03-06-2013, 07:23 PM.

A Irons le quedaría mejor el uniforme de zombie policía gordo
    Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

Which version of RE 2 is this for? Even your readme doesn't even say. RE2 PSX? RE2 Dual Shock PSX? RE2 PC? RE2 SOURCE NEXT PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
        Which version of RE 2 is this for? Even your readme doesn't even say. RE2 PSX? RE2 Dual Shock PSX? RE2 PC? RE2 SOURCE NEXT PC?
        Is for any RE2 PC version.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
          Is for any RE2 PC version.
          Okay! Thanks! Great work by the way, on all of these patches!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Those cankles!

sigpic

Comment

When I start the game some of the zombies have only a head and hands , the rest of the body is
                invisible.

And now the game crashes at the part were leon gives ada a boost through the hole
                it crashes just as the door opening animation finishes , so why would that happen ?
                is it something to do with ada's 1.5 outfit ?

and some of the zombies only work in certain rooms , but it looks like they are floating.

If possible can someone upload claire and leons emd0 and emd1 folders with all the 1.5 zombies installed maybe it would work for me then.
                Last edited by chrisliam2; 03-14-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  When I start the game some of the zombies have only a head and hands , the rest of the body is
                  invisible.

And now the game crashes at the part were leon gives ada a boost through the hole
                  it crashes just as the door opening animation finishes , so why would that happen ?
                  is it something to do with ada's 1.5 outfit ?

and some of the zombies only work in certain rooms , but it looks like they are floating.

If possible can someone upload claire and leons emd0 and emd1 folders with all the 1.5 zombies installed maybe it would work for me then.
                  Very rare, you rename the zombie files? or you just copy and paste the zombie files in your Pl0/emd0 ? What RE2 version you have?

I will try to help you of course, and sorry for the later reply dude, I'm very busy, I just see you send me a MP in YouTube.

Comment

I only renamed Claire's files I just added a 1 instead of a 0 so for an example - (for leon) EM010 to (for claire) EM110
                    and all the 1.5 zombies are mixed up as well for some reason, the male civilians and fat cops only appeared at the end of the game in the labs for some reason , even though I followed the instructions on the modding Manuel that shows you which zombie is which so for example

EM010.EMD+TIM is the zombie cop but im not sure what file is the zombie cop in your upload.
                    And I am using the Japanese Sourcenext version.

I also wanted to edit the zombie combo packs EM01E.EMD+TIM and EM01F.EMD+TIM with 1.5 zombies but once again all I get is zombies floating heads and hands and no body.

Ive been trying all day lol im not having any luck , and now the game crashes as well just before leon gives ada a boost cut-scene.

if possible do you think you could upload the emd folders with all the 1.5 zombies in the correct places , It's the only thing left I can think of that might fix the problems .

thanks for the reply I always appreciate any help you can give me
                    Last edited by chrisliam2; 03-14-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

1.5 Zombies description:
                      EM010.EMD/EM010.TIM - Zombie Cop
                      EM013.EMD/EM013.TIM - Female Zombie
                      EM015.EMD/EM015.TIM - Fat Zombie
                      EM016.EMD/EM016.TIM - Civilian Zombie
                      EM017.EMD/EM017.TIM - Fat Black Zombie
                      EM018.EMD/EM018.TIM - Lab Zombie

I recommend you edit the RDT files to put the zombies you want, here a guide:

Also I made years ago a few of manuals videos to do that:

Here a edited ROOM1000.RDT file with a lot of zombie cops and female zombies I made for you:

Download:
                      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

For my all zombies work fine, I hope this could help you. ;)
                      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 03-15-2013, 10:19 AM. Reason: I fix a small confusion in 1.5 zombies description!

Comment

1.5 Zombies description:
                        EM010.EMD/EM010.TIM - Zombie Cop
                        EM013.EMD/EM013.TIM - Female Zombie
                        EM015.EMD/EM015.TIM - Fat Zombie
                        EM016.EMD/EM016.TIM - Fat Black Zombie
                        EM017.EMD/EM017.TIM - Civilian Zombie
                        EM018.EMD/EM018.TIM - Lab Zombie

I recommend you edit the RDT files to put the zombies you want, here a guide:

Also I made years ago a few of manuals videos to do that:

Here a edited ROOM1000.RDT file with a lot of zombie cops and female zombies I made for you:

Download:

For my all zombies work fine, I hope this could help you. ;)
                        wow thank you for all your help it's very kind of you Im going to re install the whole thing and start from scratch and follow the instructions you gave me and try that room edit out , thanks again mate I really do appreciate it.

Comment

It is a pleasure for me help.

Comment

It is a pleasure for me help.
                            me again lol
                            I have a question about some of the zombies.
                            You said that EM017 is civilian zombie but in my mod Manuel it says that EM017 is Naked zombie .
                            Last edited by chrisliam2; 03-14-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

I think you did not understand me, in zombies description I was not talking about the RE2 zombies, but RE1.5 zombies.

Comment

Working...
                              X