Just Sharing (lotsa pics 56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Sharing (lotsa pics 56k warning)

Well since I have alot of RE figs and I love photography, I have taken some pics of them. Enjoy!

I also have so many more pics that aren't RE related.

Very cool. Is the background black by default or is that added later, digitally?

Comment

Thank you, I use a default black background.

Comment

Yeah, I figured as much, but it looks too dark to be anything I would have used... I like the spot light effect you're using to light them with. It gives the images alot of character.

Comment

Yeah, I like the whole dark effect, don't know why. I actually have some RE pics that, are a bit darker. Thank you, I only recently decided to use the spotlight look. I was pleased so now I go with it.

Comment

Forgot one.

Comment

They are all so very cool! :] I wish I collected PE action figures now... :]

Comment

Thank you. I only started collecting RE figs about mid last year, burned through quite a bit of $$ buying some of the rarer ones.

Comment

For me I just bought my figure collection to photograph, Catalog, and then show up on the site. I resold almost all of them recently.

Comment

I buy em just too keep em for display. I think with proper setup and lighting the make quite a show piece. I have no plans to resell at the moment though. I am actually still looking for some.

Comment

I just collect the BOW figures, mostly.

Comment

Nemesis! *drools* Nice collection.

Comment

Very nice, reminds me of the promo shots shown by NECA. I need to get my camera back so I can show off my collection. Not that I could beat these shots or indeed dare to emulate them but I can still show 'em eh?

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                          Not that I want to offend anybody, but what exactly is the reason to buy and collect that stuff? I mean...it's just kinda standing there and collecting dust. I really want to know.
                          Why does anyone collect anything? You have something you're interested in and you want to own items relating to that interest. Be it Resident Evil, World War II, your favourite band or whatever it's nice to be able to hold a physical representation of that interest and display it even if only for yourself. Indeed the only thing that everyone and everything "collects" is dust hell someone out there probably does it actively as a hobby, it's just what we do . . .
                          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-01-2007, 03:11 PM. Reason: The sky is blue and all the leaves are green, my hearts as warm as a baked potato . . .
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killer7 View Post
                            Nemesis! *drools* Nice collection.
                            Thank you

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                            Very nice, reminds me of the promo shots shown by NECA. I need to get my camera back so I can show off my collection. Not that I could beat these shots or indeed dare to emulate them but I can still show 'em eh?

Why does anyone collect anything? You have something you're interested in and you want to own items relating to that interest. Be it Resident Evil, World War II, your favourite band or whatever it's nice to be able to hold a physical representation of that interest and display it even if only for yourself. Indeed the only thing that everyone and everything "collects" is dust hell someone out there probably does it actively as a hobby, it's just what we do . . .
                            Thank you I try my best at pic taking. I would love to see some pics of your collection, I always love seeing RE stuff.

Also well said.

Comment

A lot of my figures are intermixed with the other figures I have bought over the years including DMC, FFVII/FFVIII/FFIX, Metal Sear Solid 1/2 & various anime figures and such so it's whether I can bother to separate them all. . .
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X