grand theft auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grand theft auto

it's basically the same thing over and over but they add more stuff, i like this series though it's not bad. the company i work for is in GTA 4 it's called MetLife (i live in new york) i can't wait for it
    Last edited by SinValentine; 07-15-2007, 11:47 AM.

I liked the original GTA when it came out.
    Didn't have much love for GTA2 as it felt too much like the same, just with a visual update and settings change.

GTA3 was excellent in many ways and pretty much what I would call the highlight of the "GTA 3 games"

GTA3 had a great town/map design, size of things was great, music selection wasn't too pulled in one direction and was pretty universal/anonymous and the main character wasn't some overacted asshat, instead the main char was quiet and never really butted in on things, making him and his personality a bit more up to the player to decide.

GTA Vice City and San Andreas had some nice extra touches to the game system itself, but Vice City's town was flat and boring all over and San Andreas had a setting that simply didn't work for me + the main character was 110% a moron all the time he opened his mouth, making me wish there'd be some easy way to just add another main character who unfortunately lost a bet or something and thus had to spend like a couple of weeks with that other moron.

the "real" GTA3 sequel to me is Crackdown (which ofcourse is directed by someone who was involved in the creation of the original GTA and also features one of the most awesome Co-Op experiences ever made :p)

Unfortunately don't have GTA4 ontop of my wish list as I once again see that I get to most likely be playing with some bum of a main char and the videos so far haven't really shown if the game will be running well or not (and knowing Rockstar's past gen games, it wouldn't surprise me if the performance will be the same and that'd be rather sad )

Comment

ah, i'm waiting for gta 4 to be cheap. i got san andreas from a friend for christmas gta 3 reminded me of new york, but gta 4 is gonna be ny for sure

Comment

I miss GTA 2 as well, as it get multiple game supported. I remember we got too much fun when us-group of guys kept killing each other. but there weren't any more fun since when this feature got removed on GTA 3.

Comment

there's a gta in london right? that must've been awesome

Comment

There probably be a map of London on GTA4, that's pretty match to the game as Half people in London look like GTA guy. lol

Comment

i think gta 4 guy is from albania or something

Comment

Yeah, that's why he looks like half the people in London lol.

Comment

I'm an alient.

Comment

he looks and sounds russian

Comment

i think the london accent is hot, we should have a game with some hot men in it instead of these thugs. whoever the guy was in gta 3 looked kinda cute.. and tommy vercetti i'd date him ............ heh if i wanted to end up dead

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                        there's a gta in london right? that must've been awesome
                        Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 for the PS1

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Comment

I'm not that much of a fan. The original was great, and the London addpack was a nice touch for me, it gave me somewhere I knew, even vaguely, to traverse. GTA2 I liked, but was a bit pissed with one thing. THEY REMOVED MOTORCYCLES! Bastards XD

Comment

gta 3 didn't have motorcycles either

Comment

Yeah, that was annoying. D: I want my goddamn bikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X