Max Payne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Payne

my friends and me were sitting around talking about games the other day and we were talking about that scene in the beginning of max payne when he's like: 'oh baby no oh baby don't die please oh baby" lol even though it's a bad thing we were acting it out : / even acting out bullettime with our eyes closed ............ anywho who else plays it

I wanted to get it for PC just to play it with the Kung Fu mod...

Comment

Oh man, I remember that. How did it ever turn out? I kept following it and following it but I dont think I ever seen it released.

Comment

there's this Matrix mod that i used a lot when it was out new, it was pretty damn interesting, infact it was actually better then the Enter the Matrix game at that time :p

Comment

Yeah, I think that was the Kung Fu mod I heard about. It came out (supposedly) after Enter the Matrix was released. I saw it on G4/Tech TV on "X-Play" and it looked rather fun

Comment

I've played the PS2 version. It's passable, I guess. I prefer The Punisher over it though. (Never thought I'd prefer a movie-based game to a normal on)

Comment

Working...
            X