onimusha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onimusha

i'm a capcom fan : / i'm playing onimusha 3 currently, i can't wait to play dawn of dreams

Yeah, me too. Is Dawn of Dreams out yet? I saw something like the cover for it for like $17.99 at Gamestop yesterday. Sort of left me puzzled...

Comment

This is the another game I like, and all version of this have been played and completed by me. Capcom rarely releases all versions for a game on the same console, but this surprises me as it has been on PS for awhile.
      Last edited by classic_leon; 07-15-2007, 06:02 PM.

Comment

dawn of dreams have been out for a long time buddy get your ass a copy! i wanted to buy mine but the guy didn't have it at the store, and he didn't want to sell me hitman because i looked 16 i mean what the hell.. i'll understand if i look 18 or 19. he took it away and said "no hitman for you" haha

Comment

lol. I've already got 2 copies of Hitman for free but I never play it. First time was when I bought a Creative Audigy2 Platinum Sound Card; the second time was when I bought NF7 mobo years ago.

Comment

Bah. Onimusha Tactics on the GBA > All.

Comment

I've only played that once. Felt a little like FF Tactics to be honest. I also wanted to try out that SSBM-like game; Onimusha Blade Warriors or something... Looked interesting enough...

Comment

no i heard blade warriors was shit

Comment

Blade Warriors isn't too bad, played it in college once. Tactics is tough x.x on my main file Onimaru has about 700 HP, and Devil Nobunaga still owns me.

Comment

Dawn of Dreams is a little dissapointing. It's not bad, but it's not great either.

Comment

Lol. It's passable, I guess. But not really worth buying at full rice. If you can find a used copy get that.

Comment

I'll get both, for collection purposes

I've started to collect Capcom action games in hopes of finding easter eggs from other games...

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                          Dawn of Dreams is a little dissapointing. It's not bad, but it's not great either.
                          really? it looked promising to me the cover looked cool, but i guess i'm judging

what's the best onimusha then? i'm currently playing part 3 but from 1 and 2 i liked 2 better (i liked the item stuff and the different storylines you could get) it had good replay value

Comment

DOD was a bit of an odd game. The Japanese version is more balanced, but the US version added what I'd call NG-style difficulty. Problem is, despite all the additions, the game is nowhere as deep as NG or even DMC to hold its own. So some parts were truly frustrating without a jump button. The AI was standard fair but their HP was very high to the point of rendering issens rather useless.

The original was good, Genma (Xbox upgrade) was excellent then Oni2 blew it out of the water. Oni3's only fault was the pacing and flow, but otherwise, it's arguable that it's the best in the series. I prefer Oni2 overall myself.

Comment

I think Onimusha 2 was my favourite of the 3D action-style Oni games. The gift-giving thing was kinda confusing though.

Comment

Working...
                              X