BioHazard 5 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioHazard 5 Update

There will be an evil virus added to bioHazard 5. game book on 16/7/2007 speaks.

hear that to good feels I

Comment

Yay more viruses!
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

An evil virus? Interesting. I was thinking more of a philanthropic virus.

gooding to hearing.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

What's with all the Yoda-speak? (English using Japanese grammatical structure)

Comment

There won't be STARS but chris is the cast. he is representing a RSVV or similar 4 letter name army group.

the BG of bio5 is familiar with bio4.

There will be a SECRET FEMALE CAST inside bio5.
              Last edited by Arlumit; 07-22-2007, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
                There won't be STARS but chris is the cast. he is representing a RSVV or similar 4 letter name army group.

the BG of bio5 is familiar with bio4.

There will be a SECRET FEMALE CAST inside bio5.
                Thanks for sharing last week's news with us, you fountain of useless knowledge!

Comment

Lets not be so harsh ok?

Comment

yes
                    let be nice others to be others nice you well as so .

ahem.

Comment

About Big Stu , now you all know that he only come from ReH to make u to hate him by posting bashing posts only, he isn't really come for good.

about the thing he said on what wasango shit, I think everyone should know (if u had even visited reh) he is a korean, I am not at least.

and he, I am a she.

about me, if not someone come to flame me I won't post against anyone, I think many people (past ppl) know, especially Ice [DDZ]

I don't know why Big Stu comes but if you, big stu, only comes here to start disputes or to start flames then I would suggest u not to post here anymore.

Comment

Didn't Dot just mention that WaSangGo was your old account? >_> I mean, there's no arguing with the Admin, and I doubt Dot would have any motivation to lie.

Comment

Your Wasango account had the same IP address as your Arlumit account. If you keep acting retarded I'm just going to remove your account because this is beyond stupid by now and you are derailing the community. It's so sad that you still keep this shit up, You have to be in your twenties by now. Grow the fuck up and realize that pretending to be multiple people on the internet is stupid.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-24-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

i'v seen the famitsu scans and read the theorys
                            So the "mysterious female lead" is probably Sherry

And if Sherry is in the game that means... ***G-VIRUS!!!***

Comment

well they did say a NEW virus will be introduced or something like that ?

tGx2superyomama virus .

Comment

Working...
                              X