Generic PSF Utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic PSF Utility

This is a utility I developed for use with my built-in 'generic psf driver', allowing one to easily create psf music data.

There's no readme, for now, so don't adjust the SEQ_DATA, VH_DATA or VB_DATA attributes, yet.

This app also supports SEP extraction (drag-and-drop)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-05-2013, 10:46 AM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Awesome,handy for the IGAS project and any music that needs to be added.

Comment

Thanks! ...but I dunno about all that; I'm fairly certain that IGAS has tools and talent of their own.

I updated this app for the following:

VAB splitter/combine (gui+dragdrop)
      VAB-to-WAVE
      VAG extraction from VAB
      SEP Splitter (gui+dragdrop)

I also included a 'readme' to help aid the paramter settings.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Another new and very useful tool, thanks Mark!

Comment

I added support for using custom drivers. Please note that the application assumes that the 'd_addr' variable (Starting address of initialized data section) is 0x80010000. You must set the Seq_addr, Vh_addr and Vb_addr yourself.

I've only tested custom driver support with a few sets, so please report any bugs.

Additionally, I fixed a small bug where 'Drag-And-Drop' functionality only recognized files with upper-case extensions; it will now accept files with either lower or upper-case extensions.

Also, I added 'Drag-And-Drop' for EXE and PSF files; EXEs get converted to PSF, and PSF to EXE. This functionality is located in the GUI menu, as well.

And last, but not least, I cleaned-up the GUI menu.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
          X