[QUESTION] Properly converting PSF files to mp3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] Properly converting PSF files to mp3

I attempted to convert MarkGrass 1.5 OST to mp3, however upon doing so it slowed the audio file down noticeably. Is there a way to correct this in the conversion process? I'm currently using an outdated soundtrack, and would like the more complete and higher quality one for when I'm on the go.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Will take longer but couldn't you just record it with audacity or something similar? Then post them here I'd like the 1.5 save room lab music, that's awesome.

Comment

Grab the PSF plugin for Winamp, then go to Options -> Preferences. Now go to the Plug-in tab and select Output, select Nullsoft Disk Writer (configure it to your liking, if you need to do so) and close the options. Add your favorite PSF to the playlist, make sure it doesn't loop, and let it simply play. This will create a wave output for you in whatever location was specified inside Disk Writer's options. Now you can convert your wave file to whatever other format you need.
      Last edited by Gemini; 08-27-2013, 09:53 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

The method you suggested is the one I used. However, I tried it again formatting to .wav instead and the audio seems to be correct this time. I'm not sure what would have caused it, but I guess it doesn't matter at this point. Thanks for the suggestion.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
        X