killer 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killer 7

old game too but i only know one killer 7 fan, anyone else play it? this game was genius it's how i got over my ex

By shooting poor defenseless video game characters? I am shocked and appalled. Shocked and appalled, I say.

Comment

I played it and the game was hard as hell. I don't have it but seriously the game was crazy. Scared me as I scanned through all this stuff. HAHA!

Comment

it was hard : / ? it's good stuff the characters are cool my favorite ones are coyote and dan and maybe con. i like waiting until the enemy comes really close then i kill them so they can say the extra lines

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
          old game too but i only know one killer 7 fan, anyone else play it? this game was genius it's how i got over my ex
          That too was my form of anger release back in the high school days.

Comment

I love it so much I own the Official Fanlisting =P

<3 It's an awesome game and I cannot wait for Suda's next game, No More Heroes.

Comment

Suda was on the Insomniac Games podcasts with Mikami, Check the news forum for a link

Comment

What's the best console to get this on? I've been wanting to get it for the Cube for sometime now, but never actually went for it...

Comment

definitely get it on the cube, the color's better! and since this game is all cell shaded it's gonna rely heavily on the color

i'm glad to know someone else released their pent up frustration with this game too i thought i was the only one i think it's healthy too because it's not like i'm actually gonna go and shoot someone : / that's just psycho

i heard there was another type game of it coming out, but i wanted to see coyote and dan again

Comment

Omega, get the Cube version. Load times really kill this game on the PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                      Omega, get the Cube version. Load times really kill this game on the PS2.
                      Loading times are no problem if you use HDLoader

Comment

True but the graphics and overall quality of the GCN version are far superior.

Comment

this is one of them games that is called unique lol I never got bored of blasting away enemies for their blood, the characters themselves rocked Dan been my fave all around \m/

Comment

ya damn right tyrant! Dan and coyote and con for me

when i first started playing though, i didn't max myself out on the blood pints. then i realized there was a limit. so i just kept killing for blood until i reached max then i'd go on with the game

Comment

Rave, baby, rave.
                              Last edited by BBboy20; 07-09-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X