Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Dot50cal! what the hell's this about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dot50cal! what the hell's this about?

i got a weird email from someone named Grace Saunders the email says the following:

Dot50Cal is a fucking arsehole. He hacked my Hotmail accounts and banned me for NO reason. Because he is hosted privately, I can't really take action.

He's just a fucking sad bastard, devoid of decency and respect. Luckily for me, I know longer use Danny as an answer to a Hotmail question, so he can't invade my inbox again.

-----
    is that true?

Honestly, if someone you have never heard from before sent you an email that is accusatory to another member whom you have known for years, would you take it seriously? I phrased that as a hypothetical to hopefully let you come to a conclusion yourself. (Grace Saunders is mentally ill. Like for real. Like, institutionalized ill.)

Comment

: / what i've only been here for 12 days how am i supposed to know about either of em

nope 11 days.. wow i'm a post whore lol
      Last edited by SinValentine; 07-20-2007, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I thought you were one of the "long lost" members whom have returned as of recent, my apologies, but you must ask yourself vital questions like "why would this person send me this email and for what purpose?" The intent is to create a rumor, which you are playing into.

To give you a quick summary, Mr. Saunders is a a mentally ill man who likes to sneak into different forum communities under disguise and then do something intentionally crazy to get scorn from the forum community simply so he can become a victim. I don't know the exact term for the disorder, but Mr. Saunders craves being a victim. He goes as far as to spread lies, which you are the newest target of apparently, in order to achieve his goal. None of it is true.
        Last edited by Krispy; 07-20-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Just do a search on google for Mr. Anderson here, it should tell you enough

Comment

ah ok, what a loser : / that name sounds familiar though on another forum i've been to

Comment

I guess he browsed the THIA forum and saw your e-mail in one of the topics.

Which makes me think it'd probably be a good idea if some sort of script+code was added to the forum that allowed for "sensitive/private information" to be posted and only viewable to registered/logged-in members.
              (Kind of like those "Click here to view spoiler" and reply to see "download link" thingies, I guess)
              Last edited by Carnivol; 07-20-2007, 05:56 PM.

Comment

oh good idea, so then nobody else got an email i guess : / great pick on the new person..

Comment

Sounds like this Grace Saunders guy is a loon. Best not to communicate with him.

Comment

Krispy and the other guys described it pretty well, He pretends that I hacked his emails and forum accounts to try and be a victim. He probably got your email from your MSN id in your profile. Just ignore him and he goes away.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-20-2007, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Lol, he'll have problems if he sends one to me. ;) I have a lovely little RAM-eater for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                        i got a weird email from someone named Grace Saunders the email says the following:

Dot50Cal is a fucking arsehole. He hacked my Hotmail accounts and banned me for NO reason. Because he is hosted privately, I can't really take action.

He's just a fucking sad bastard, devoid of decency and respect. Luckily for me, I know longer use Danny as an answer to a Hotmail question, so he can't invade my inbox again.

-----
                        is that true?
                        SinValentine, don't believe what internet people is saying, just ignore they

Comment

"arsehole"! British spelling. Cooooooooooool!

Comment

sausage jockey is my favorite british one

Comment

You can report to Admin and get Dot50Cal banned.

Comment

Working...
                              X