Transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers

Anyone get to play the new Transformers game based on the new movie? I'm considering getting it for the Wii, just want some second opinions.

The PSP and Xbox 360 versions were terrible, but I hear the Wii version is a VERY good work out =D

Comment

The PS2 ver sucks too!

Comment

I played the 360 version. The transforming was cool and the graphics were nice... oh... and shooting stuff was fun for about five minutes. Thats about all it had going for it.

Comment

Anyone play the Transformers game that came out a few years ago on the PS2?

Comment

You mean Transformers (Armada) on PS2, Omega?

That game's by far probably the most visually stunning game of the "current gen", even though it slows down and drops frames at some points.

It was actually pretty cool and had some rather nice features, but in overall, I finished the game completely in just a weekend (including all secrets/minicons) which is why I really hoped for a sequel of equal awesomeness.

The Japanese Transformers Takara was a terrible game, though (or well, not THAT terrible, but it was just your average 2D Beat'em up executed in 3D instead... A few sets of early builds of this game were actually leaked ages before release)

Comment

Yeah, Armada was the game I was referring to. I was assuming the new Transformer's game would be like that... I'll have to give it a rent

Comment

Transformers for PSP and 360 blew, borrowed both from a collector, only redeeming quality I could say about the game was the transformations and Frank Welker portraying Megatron *Which he should have done in the movie, but the wise all knowing Michael Bay decided he was too old to VA Megatron and hired Hugo Weaving *

Comment

Yeah, Transformers Armada, I have that game. It is pretty good. Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X