X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombies or Ganados

I miss zombies
    does anyone else?

I miss them too, but with the new game play it would be quite easy to kill them... anyway, i wanna a kind of intelligent zombie

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
      I miss them too, but with the new game play it would be quite easy to kill them... anyway, i wanna a kind of intelligent zombie
      I Know

They should mix the old zombies (that were at times pretty fast)
      And add them with ganado like baddies that still eat people

Come to think of it Crimson heads were faster and smarter

Comment

We wouldn't be here if we didn't like zombies.

Comment

ganardos are sorta like crimsion heads but combine zombies and ganardos i'll be great

Comment

I hope at least they put some zombies at some parts of the game. Even tho thy'll be easy to kill...

Comment

5 and UC have got zombies in all the way through and ganardos in UC

Comment

How freaky would the remake have been if they used the zombies from the remake of Dawn of the Dead? Those bitches ran fast...

Comment

Zombados every time
                  Last edited by Stu; 07-22-2007, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Crimson heads scared the shite out of me. Until I mentally ignored them that is. They should bite you too not just slash you... I don't remember them biting me at all?

Comment

Bleh... Silly question in my eyes. Zombies Zombies Zombies - I'm not particularly liking what I'm seeing in Resident Evil 5 ATM. I hope the next trailer washes away these doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        Crimson heads scared the shite out of me. Until I mentally ignored them that is. They should bite you too not just slash you... I don't remember them biting me at all?
                        Well Crimson Heads are the missing link between Lickers and Zombies right

So a Crimson Head whould kill with claws like a licker does

Comment

I like killing zombies there 2 2 2 stupid i mean u can run right past them and they have like a delayed reaction tryin to eat ya so yay to tha zombies

Comment

remember the only 3 noises the zombies would make in re 2? the ones that went uhhhh, uhuhuhuh, eeeehhh lol i would make the noises all the time with my friends. but yea i prefer zombies too

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                              It depends on how far they are from you. If they are close to you, then they bite, otherwise they slash.

It appears I have a frame that didn't sync well. Oh well...
                              Last edited by Project Omega; 07-22-2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X