Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE2: Mortal Night Remake [Project]

Webpage

“Resident Evil: Mortal Night” is a non-profit fan-made total conversion mod of Capcom’s videogame “Resident Evil 2”.

This mod contains a whole new scenario/story whose duration is around 4 hours. It’s based on the original rooms of “Resident Evil 2”, but it contains a more complex route than the original game, and many new cutscenes and events. This new campaign is divided in 3 episodes.

The gameplay is a mix of action, puzzle solving and surviving: it’s pure survival-horror. Although it contains more action than the original game, the tension, and even the terror, are bigger too.

The difficulty of the game is quite elevated, so it’s necessary to save ammo and look after the health since the beginning.

There are new mechanics, new puzzles, new item combinations, new enemies, situations where you choose what you want to do, a completely new soundtrack, and Easter eggs.

There are also 3 different endings, which can be unlocked by completing the mod choosing different options during the gameplay.

Main Trailer

YouTube Channel:
    One of the best Resident Evil 2 modification channels. Creator of Resident Evil: Mortal Night, Kendo's Cut and During the Storm.

Version 1.80 already available on the webpage.
    Last edited by RESEVILNEMESIS; 01-20-2017, 05:47 AM.

WOW! looks awesome - can't wait to play this.

I took the liberty of editing the your picture lol. Hope you don't mind
    Do with it, as you wish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	123psd.png
Views:	1
Size:	532.8 KB
ID:	403478

Comment

Thanks you! Your picture version is really better than mine! I'll use it for the menu.

Comment

Hi res version http://i1.minus.com/ibfEglPfAKkzcj.png

I look forward to seeing/reading about your progress on this mod. Videos look awesome. Keep up the good work

Comment

hello

Friend looks interesting but is for the mods version for pc or psx

Comment

It's for PC, people doesn't do mods of re2 for psx.

Comment

Lab gameplay:
              [This doesn't represent the current development status.] This isn't the final version neither the rooms nor sound/music. This is just another little part of ...

I think this video is the last I'll upload until 2014, so stay tuned in January for new updates.

Comment

Great!
                I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

Item combinations:
                  Today, I bring you a little test about the future Mortal Night mod and its items combinations (these aren't the final ones).

They aren't in the final version. I'll use this method to create a funniest gameplay and more complex routes (you have to find three or four items to create a key)

Comment

Originally posted by mister 888
                    Awesome !!! Wich version of RE2 do you need for this mod ?
                    You need the English platinum version; though I think I'll try to create a .iso for the people that doesn't have that version (on the other hand, the .iso installation has less issues).

Comment

New gameplay video:
                      Today, I show you the (unfinished) beginning of Mortal Night, and with it, I show you how I've enhanced my programming skills again: I've added damage by fir...

Comment

Here you have the website:

At the moment, it's one of the best mods for Resident Evil series in development.

Comment

Originally posted by RESEVILNEMESIS View Post
                          You need the English platinum version; though I think I'll try to create a .iso for the people that doesn't have that version (on the other hand, the .iso installation has less issues).
                          Definitely want to try this!
                          Looks awesome.

Comment

A new image:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	5fc3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	403586
                            Last edited by RESEVILNEMESIS; 02-12-2014, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Looking really good. Can't wait for this!

Comment

Working...
                              X