[RELEASE] RE2 Dual Shock [PSX] Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] RE2 Dual Shock [PSX] Mod

This is a simple mod for "Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock (NTSC-U) [PSX] version" I did at the request of a user.

-------------------------------------------------------

How to install:
    1-Make a ISOs from your both original discs of "Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock (NTSC-U) [PSX] version" using ImgBurn (or similar program). If you have not the disc, you can download it from emuparadise (search in google!)

2-Use "xdeltaUI" to apply "CLAIRE_PATCH.xdelta" and "LEON_PATCH.xdelta" to its corresponding ISO.

Changes:

-Final Leon was replaced by 1.5 Leon.

-Claire was replaced by Elza.

-Both special costumes for Leon was changed by 1.5 Leon with RPD and Umbrella armors.

-Special costume for Claire was changed for Elza with RPD armor.

-Normal R.Launcher was replaced by Beta R.Launcher (from BH2 Trial Edition).

-Colt S.A.A was replaced by Calico.

-Normal Machine Gun was replaced by 1.5 MC51.

Enjoy!

This modification was made by MartinBiohazard, thanks to Wes67's RE2 Rebuilder and Leo's RE2MV.

Download:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

I must be doing something wrong because now the emulator crashes every time I try to run the ISO

the file said it was patched successfully , But claire has 2 files what file should I select for patching ?
    there is a bin and cue file
    Resident Evil 2 - Dual Shock [Claire Disc] [U] [SLUS-00756]- BIN FILE
    Resident Evil 2 - Dual Shock [Claire Disc] [U] [SLUS-00756]- CUE FILE

the game used to work fine until now lol.
    Man I'M having absolutely no luck what so ever with resident evil these days , I can't get outbreak to work and now I can even get this right lol.
    I'll try again.

Comment

You should patch the .BIN file, also look the image "how_to_use_xdelta.png" that is into the .RAR, just in case. ;)

I hope you enjoy!

Comment

Unless you've disabled hash checks, xdelta should always only work on a valid source file, so if it patched; it should be good (or at least the way it's intended to be).

Again, though, I'd like to just point out that the forum supports quite a large variety of attachment types in various extentions, so by all means utilize that for what it's worth. Kinda saves you the trouble of relying on external hosting solutions and dead links and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
          You should patch the .BIN file, also look the image "how_to_use_xdelta.png" that is into the .RAR, just in case. ;)

I hope you enjoy!
          GOT IT WORKING lol thanks very very very much for doing this request for me Dark Biohazard and of course thanks to the guys that made the software
          will it be possible to change the zombies to 1.5 zombies one day ?
          no big rush though this is more than enough !

only thing that doesn't work is leons white umbrella armor it's very glitchy.
          EDIT:
          2 other small glitches

1: elza turns back into claire when she meets sherry for the 2nd time just before you take control of sherry for the 1st time , but that also happened in pc version when I modded it , what causes it ?

2: The room with the licker and the wire/cord and yellow stone piece , the glitch in this room is similar to leons white armor , a large 3d triangle type shape taking up the whole screen and it moves when you move the character around.

But I'm still enjoying it
          Last edited by chrisliam2; 01-10-2014, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X