Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 (PVB) Hacks

-=Biohazard 1.5 (PVB) Patch Released 02/08/2015=-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

-This patch is only for the original Biohazard 1.5 build released in end of september, 2013!
    -This not work with the Team IGAS's Build!

Added 02/08/2015:

-Updated/Added some RDT hacks from my MZD hacks (no repeated cutscenes, fire in ROOM511, etc...).
    -Added "Air Jesus" fix!
    -Added no door text hack (By SolidSnake11)!

Added 27/06/2014:

-Updated steps sounds from several rooms.
    -Fixed steps sounds from zombies in some rooms.
    -Added my improved "Factory Corridor" cutscene.
    -Added new versions of my improved "Arrival to factory" cutscenes!
    -Added new version of my "John in Prison" cutscene reconstruction.
    -Added new version of my "Arrival to Sewer (Leon)" cutscene reconstruction.
    -Fixed Factory Elevator (Elza).

Instructions:

To use this patch you need to have the original Biohazard 1.5 (PVB) ISO, I will provide you a download link to it, here:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

After download it, extract the "BH2P_PVB.rar" file and use "xdelta" to apply the patch to the "BH2P_PVB.ISO" file (for more information, look "HOW_TO_USE_XDELTA.PNG" image!).

Done! you can play now!

Screenshots:

How to activate hidden cutscenes:

Just put the character where I show in the next sreenshots and press "square" (action button):

Credits:

I should give the credit to several great people (and great friends, of course!) who helped me in this patch:

-Wes67 for help me a lot in the creation of this patch! Since without his help, this never would have been possible!
    -Mrox2 for make and let me to use his amazing re-skins characters in this patch!
    -Leo2236 for his amazing RE2MV!
    -The Mortician for give me a hand in some things!
    -MonkeyMan2000 for his amazing Resident Evil 2 BCC tool!
    -MarkGrass for his amazing BIOFAT tool!
    -SeiyaKou for the hacked ROOM30E.BSS and some boundaries fixes!
    -SolidSnake11 for the no door text hack!

Videos:
    Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Download (PVB) Patch (02-08-2015):
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 08-02-2015, 01:50 PM. Reason: UPDATE!

I always love seeing when you've released another patch. Always a good thing to see on a Sunday.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

says I'm a troll but I much appreciated your work and your friend pache DB and I'm glad you worked on a new patch.

Comment

But what's the point exactly in releasing a patch for the vanilla build? With all those missing rooms... I would be fine with even hand drawn black and white placeholders rooms.

Comment

That cutscene in the lab entrance hall is new to me. Do you happen to have a translation for it? Awesome work, btw.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
            I always love seeing when you've released another patch. Always a good thing to see on a Sunday.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
            says I'm a troll but I much appreciated your work and your friend pache DB and I'm glad you worked on a new patch.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
            But what's the point exactly in releasing a patch for the vanilla build? With all those missing rooms... I would be fine with even hand drawn black and white placeholders rooms.
            Well, maybe just because I want to do it?

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            That cutscene in the lab entrance hall is new to me. Do you happen to have a translation for it? Awesome work, btw.
            Here you have the same cutscenes but this are translated by Team IGAS:

Comment

DB friend could make the xdelta patch ppf ne parcher fails to play

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Romero View Post
                DB friend could make the xdelta patch ppf ne parcher fails to play
                Sorry dude, but is impossible to make a .PPF patch this time. Probably you do something wrong, so please, try to patch it again, it should work perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Here I want to show you a little experiment I do thanks to the help of Wes67:
                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 02-16-2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks for another patch Dark Biohazard very much Appreciated

Comment

Thank you for new patch!
                    I'm interested in it...! What happened to sherry and marvin?
                    I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

Factory Line A is bugged, I could only get it work by chance on the first run, I think you need to hit the door in correct position in room303 or it glitches. Had similar problem with the door in room20B sometimes it'd register as a step up, instead of door opening sequence.

Comment

These patches always rock, thanks so much for your hard work =)

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                          Thanks for another patch Dark Biohazard very much Appreciated
                          Originally posted by AnzuAme View Post
                          Thank you for new patch!
                          I'm interested in it...! What happened to sherry and marvin?
                          Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                          These patches always rock, thanks so much for your hard work =)
                          No problem guys, I hope all you enjoy it!

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                          Factory Line A is bugged, I could only get it work by chance on the first run, I think you need to hit the door in correct position in room303 or it glitches. Had similar problem with the door in room20B sometimes it'd register as a step up, instead of door opening sequence.
                          Factory Line A is bugged, really? strange, guess I will test it again, some other have this problem?

The second is something very common in this build.

Comment

Thank you very much Martin! And as I thank those who helps you this is not easy work. Your patches make me happy. It's a great job =)
                            sigpic

Comment

In Factory Line A Room 304 - Leon walks in the air
                              "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

Working...
                              X