Biohazard 1.5 PVB - Rebuilder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 1.5 PVB - Rebuilder

Biohazard 1.5 PVB patched with Biohazard 2 Trial Edition data.
    All Stage 1 & 2 debug menu rooms unlocked.
    Bugs: missing RDT & BSS rooms won't load, rooms after ROOM300 need LBA fixes, future patch already being worked on.
    Relicensed with Biohazard 1 id SLPS_002.22 to match PSX.EXE info.
    This shall be the basis for all my future work on Biohazard 1.5 PVB.
    Have fun

It's just perfect! Thank you! =)
    Only in the "readme" is written to create a folder C: \ CCDTMP,
    when you need a folder C: \ CDTMP without a "C".
    sigpic

Comment

Great work Mikhail!

Just a question, I not understand the part: "Biohazard 1.5 PVB patched with Biohazard 2 Trial Edition data.", can you explain me it?

Another thing I like to know, you find a way to make the un-playable rooms like ROOM110, ROOM203, ROOM207, etc into playbable ones?

Thanks in advance!
      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 03-26-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Can someone please rebuilt the game with the update because win 7 64 Bit isn't supported with this one. And can upload it please?
        "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
          Great work Mikhail!

Just a question, I not understand the part: "Biohazard 1.5 PVB patched with Biohazard 2 Trial Edition data.", can you explain me it?

Another thing I like to know, you find a way to make the un-playable rooms like ROOM110, ROOM203, ROOM207, etc into playbable ones?

Thanks in advance!
          I copied the BSS files from the BH2 TE dated as 1996, retail BH2 files start after 25th Dec 1996.
          Yes file refrences need updating in both PSX.EXE and STAGE bin's, i'm in the process of creating a patch tool which automatically calculates the new lba & filesizes so you can rebuild the disc with smaller or larger files, some rooms need adding which don't exist in either, the debug menu contains warp to room co-ordinates placement also, which breaks rooms if not the same as RDT, ROOM30E for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
            I copied the BSS files from the BH2 TE dated as 1996, retail BH2 files start after 25th Dec 1996.
            Yes file refrences need updating in both PSX.EXE and STAGE bin's, i'm in the process of creating a patch tool which automatically calculates the new lba & filesizes so you can rebuild the disc with smaller or larger files, some rooms need adding which don't exist in either, the debug menu contains warp to room co-ordinates placement also, which breaks rooms if not the same as RDT, ROOM30E for example.
            Oh I see, I understand now, but which is the reason to add BSS from BH2 Trial Edition if it are not playable? or maybe you find a way to add more rooms like IGAS did in the MZD?

Anyway, thanks for the reply Mikhail!

Comment

How do I apply the patch?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                Oh I see, I understand now, but which is the reason to add BSS from BH2 Trial Edition if it are not playable? or maybe you find a way to add more rooms like IGAS did in the MZD?

Anyway, thanks for the reply Mikhail!
                Perhaps for completion sake to have an ultimate collection on one build? Sounds like an excelent tool, can't wait to try it out! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                  Can someone please rebuilt the game with the update because win 7 64 Bit isn't supported with this one. And can upload it please?
                  Does your motherboard support booting from USB?

Comment

Someone please upload already patched build. THX.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                      Does your motherboard support booting from USB?
                      All my USB Ports are brocken and cannot be replaced so easy. Sad thing.
                      "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

Might be able to use mkisofs instead of buildcd for rebuilding, i'll try to make a batch script for it.

schily-cdrtools-3.01a23 32bit / 64bit

Download the Cygwin X64 version 3.01a22

and the DLL x64
                        Last edited by Mikhail; 03-27-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

can i play it on my psx? can you make it as iso for my psx?

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                            Originally posted by Renard View Post
                            How do I apply the patch?
                            Originally posted by Rocket View Post
                            Someone please upload already patched build. THX.
                            Originally posted by redman View Post
                            can i play it on my psx? can you make it as iso for my psx?
                            Guys, this a rebuilder tool, is not a patch like I do, with this you can edit any file of the game, rebuild and test it in game.

Apart of Mikhail did some modifications in the executable and add the 1.5 .BSS files from BH2 Trial Edition, the rest of the files are intact.

If I'm wrong please correct me friend Mikhail.

Comment

Working...
                            X