Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite Silent Hill Moment

What moment in the series do you like the most

I like the prison in Silent Hill 2 cause you jump into like 5 bottomless pits
    Then go through a door and you're outside

Ahhh I stopped reading at "Silent Hill 2". Must avoid spoilers! Ill be playing through the game finally soon.

Comment

tie between silent hill 2 Spoiler:
      and
      silent hill 3 where heather says "shut your stinkin' mouth bitch!"

Comment

@dot
        seriously dude, you've gotta play through all them silent hill games, get all them endings ASAP !!

Comment

lol speaking of endings what do you guys think was the most fitting ending to silent hill 2?

i ask silent hill 2 because it's the best one in my opinion

Spoiler:

Comment

well ...

Spoiler:
            Last edited by A-J; 07-24-2007, 09:38 AM.

Comment

dog ending was great in silent hill 2 i just remembered eddy's guts

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                well ...

Spoiler:
                That Ending was amazing!!!

Comment

Some of the SH2 ending got me a little chocked up

Comment

silent hill 2 did bring out some emotions i mean it was well done! it just gave me a different feeling playing it, especially the music too. my favorite song is Alone in the town, i also like null moon and the day of night, room 312 is good too... ah the whole thing was good!

Comment

I thought it was kinda weird how Douglas said "Nobody's gonna cry over my grave." and then Douglas' voice actor died a few weeks after. Not my favourite moment but my favourite creepy moment, I think it's a good quote as well.

Comment

:O his voice actor died? wow i didn't know. douglas' character at first i didn't like him, but i liked him in the end. i liked vincent more than him though "it's not that far, but it's closer than heaven" or something like that

Comment

I like it when victor messes with Heather's mind in the church
                          implying that the monsters were really people raised a lot of questions in me

Comment

vincent not victor i think there was a reference to that in silent hill 2 as well. the protagonist (heather, james, harry, henry) always sees the world fucked up or in nightmare mode. that's their own world, the real world could be going by but they're stuck in that kind of limbo

Comment

sorry, For some reason when I read an earlier post I read "victor" instead of "vincent" and It stuck in my head

Comment

Working...
                              X