Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] How to open rooms files in RE2 PSX version

Hello everyone.
    This is first time when i'm writting something here, so i'm sorry if do something not correctly.
    I just wanted to try replace some locations in RE2 PSX version, but can't find some programme that opens BSS files. Can somebody help me with this?

Hello, to open and edit .BSS files you can use this tool:

Comment

Not working for me.
      When i'm trying to open .BSS file i'f got this message: "C: \Users\3D41~1\AppData\Local\Temp\BSSM~\TEMP.BMP file not found".
      Last edited by Hamachi; 05-09-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamachi View Post
        Hello everyone.
        This is first time when i'm writting something here, so i'm sorry if do something not correctly.
        I just wanted to try replace some locations in RE2 PSX version, but can't find some programme that opens BSS files. Can somebody help me with this?
        biofat is a utility to handle multiple file types for multiple games, including: * BioHazard / Re
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          Thank you, but that was first what i'm use to try to open .BSS file. So... i have only 18 .BS files, one .LZ file (i don't know what is it) and non correct .TIM file. I'm tryed to open ROOM10A.

Comment

Thank you, but that was first what i'm use to try to open .BSS file. So... i have only 18 .BS files, one .LZ file (i don't know what is it) and non correct .TIM file. I'm tryed to open ROOM10A.
            Those .LZ files are the masks of each camera angle. And as about those .TIM files, they are just the .LZ files converted to .TIM format, you can open it with any PSX TIM Viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
              Those .LZ files are the masks of each camera angle. And as about those .TIM files, they are just the .LZ files converted to .TIM format, you can open it with any PSX TIM Viewer.
              I know about .TIM files. TIMViewer can't open this .TIM correctly (only half of image), but this is my mistake. But what is .BS files? This is pieces of background?

Comment

I know about .TIM files. TIMViewer can't open this .TIM correctly (only half of image), but this is my mistake. But what is .BS files? This is pieces of background?
                .BS files are the backgrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                  .BS files are the backgrounds.
                  Okay... sorry for one more stupid question... how can I edit .BS and .LZ files?

Comment

If you want to replace a .BS by a custom background you sholuld use this tool (is very easy to use):

And as about .LZ files, is not posible to edit it, yet.
                    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 05-10-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X