Please Help Me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me!!

I would really like it if someone could someone could make a tutorial on how to to transfer the RE4 demo from my PC to my GCN

but...Could it be possible?

Comment

Get a mod-chip and use imgburn to burn the GCM... Save yourself the hassle of any other procedure...

Comment

Thank You !

Comment

:S I didn't know it was possible to do that.

Comment

I only have AR for genuine imports and I wouldn't touch mods so I wouldn't go near this, but nice to know there was a way to beat the system.

Comment

What is the easiest way of doing it ??

Comment

Buy a modified gamecube with the chip already flashed. It's not the cheapest route, but it certainly is the easiest.

This way you don't have to find the mod chip, order it, order the gamebit tool to open up your gamecube, solder the wires to the chip, then solder the chip into the gamecube, flash the BIOS onto the chip, then make sure your cube still works correctly...

Comment

i hate doing manual hardware. i always get scared of screwing something up when i play with the hardware.

Comment

What is the cheapest way ?

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                      ...find the mod chip, order it, order the gamebit tool to open up your gamecube, solder the wires to the chip, then solder the chip into the gamecube, flash the BIOS onto the chip, then make sure your cube still works correctly...

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X