Clear All

• M.U.G.E.N.

Does any one here play mugen?

Never heard of it.

Comment

full name please

Comment

Comment

Tried it once but it requires too much effort to develop anything substantial with it, im just too lazy.

Comment

oh someone had an avatar of that i wondered what it was, it looks kinda nice so it's a fighter game?

Comment

Someone on another forum was talking about this. It doesn't sound that good...

Comment

oh maybe we're talking about the same person? was it on a capcom forum?

Comment

M.U.G.E.N
                  It's a Game engine thats available for download here http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/

It's customisable and allows you to make your own stages and character or download them and import them
                  I'ts actually quite easy once you get used to it but start off small by just adding pre downloaded characters aka chars and stages and reading the FAQs

I asked becaus I'm looking for silent hill and resident evil chars

I already have Jill in my game

But since you can download chars that people ripped from games
                  you can have fights like Jill V.S. Venom or Wario V.S. Sub-Zero
                  Last edited by BLSR1; 07-25-2007, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                    oh maybe we're talking about the same person? was it on a capcom forum?
                    Nope. Ragol Forums.

Comment

ohh ok dunno it, but wow that sounds good i'd have dante vs wesker vs solid snake.. wait can you do a tag team?

Comment

I've seen some videos of it, it looks pretty fun but fighting games died for me a few years ago. I did laugh at Omega Tom Hanks and other cheap characters though

Comment

FIGHTING GAMES ARE NOT DEAD!!!...*clinging onto last piece of hope being King of Fighters XII now Guilty Gear 2 has been confirmed to be RTS -_- *

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                            ohh ok dunno it, but wow that sounds good i'd have dante vs wesker vs solid snake.. wait can you do a tag team?
                            Yes you can and you can have simultanius team play

I have wesker just havent inserted him yet

Dante and snake you whould have to make yourself or find some one who will email them to you
                            but if you get the game and make them please send me them

oh you need win zip and rar extractors to decompress most of the stages and characters

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                              FIGHTING GAMES ARE NOT DEAD!!!...*clinging onto last piece of hope being King of Fighters XII now Guilty Gear 2 has been confirmed to be RTS -_- *
                              Make them your self
                              I have some KoF characters and it's easy to find guilty gear characters

Think of this Chun li v.s. Jill valentine

Comment

Working...
                              X