• Show
Clear All

• total buzzkill

didn't know there was another william birkin on here. now i'm sad

Should have checked the member list

Comment

yeah. does he come on alot, though? cause if not, i'm you're new man

Comment

I've really only encountered him once... When I posted some pictures a few weeks back...

Comment

Omega, you are a nice guy. random, yes, bad, no.

Comment

Cool. I too am a Birkin fan... So much so that at one point in my life I wanted to study virology and immunology to be more like him and understand his character better... I still like that stuff, just not as much as I can rarely find anyone to really discuss the subject with... As far as molecular biology goes anyways...

Comment

that is so awesomely cool.

Comment

When I build my replica mansion would you like to live in the lab Omega? Don't try and escape though, we all know what will happen.

Comment

aw megs i feel the same way, some people just don't understand astronomy the way i do i want to talk about science but .. people say it's geeky or they laugh nervous or change the subject

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    When I build my replica mansion would you like to live in the lab Omega? Don't try and escape though, we all know what will happen.
                    As long as I get all the test subjects I need, who needs to leave a lab?

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                    aw megs i feel the same way, some people just don't understand astronomy the way i do i want to talk about science but .. people say it's geeky or they laugh nervous or change the subject
                    I feel ya Shiv... People look at my telescope and automatically assume I use it only for peeping on my neighbors... It has more uses than that.
                    Last edited by Project Omega; 07-27-2007, 09:18 AM.

Comment

heh heh i peep on my neighbors too with mine what kind of telescope do you have? i wanted to buy another one

Comment

Would a replica mansion be better if it's based on RE1 original or remake, I wonder.

Comment

i'm taking astronomy next semester, i'm excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            Would a replica mansion be better if it's based on RE1 original or remake, I wonder.
                            Remake, better graphics. XD

Comment

Yeah... But how about the original with better graphics? Is that possible? Or is the original just toooo basic? The original is lighter, I think maybe I prefer that style, it's more normal than a weird mansion lit with candles lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X