Sherry Birkin - potential spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherry Birkin - potential spoilers

a few years back when i saw wesker's report i always wondered what happened to sherry? do you think we'll hear back from her or is she just a used up character like steve (who i'm also unsure of why wesker took his body). clearly birkin's not an idiot and wesker even said so in his report that "there's something about this little girl". in the epilogues it looks like sherry might be killed though, i think sherry's alive and when she does come back it'll be with claire in it

also while we're on the epilogues topic you think the government man in leon's epilogue is krauser?

Have you read the Famitsu feature, or seen the new trailer?

Comment

why do i always get my news so late : / i just saw them, yea she does look like sherry
      Last edited by SinValentine; 07-29-2007, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Yeap, she looks like Sherry.
        Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 07-29-2007, 09:02 AM. Reason: Too late for the link n_n"

Comment

she's inside some water too it looks like she's in a tank. i wonder if she's sick

Comment

I wonder if she'll be an enemy

Comment

i always thought that'd be awesome it'd be good to see claire and sherry together again, i'm sure claire will be in it it's got chris in there : / and usually if there's chris, jill's gonna be in there

Comment

Yeah, that would be cool, but I doubt that we'll have Chris, Jill, Claire AND Sherry in the same RE game. Heck, it'll be too cool to happen.
                But, i hope at least Claire and/or Jill will be playable for the minigame that will come with RE5 (Capcom, don't dare not to make a minigame a la Mercenaries for RE5!!)

Comment

wesker's in re 5 right? i heard he's dying in this one

Comment

umm yeah i think someone said that he tried to adapt himself to become stronger and it f****d up or somthing like that

Comment

Think that's all rumours surely, nothing in the game to suggest so at least?

Sherry will be on the dark side for this one, i think that's what the trailer is trying to imply at least. Can imagine her turning on Wesker though with her last dying move...or something equally as predictable!

Comment

oh you think sherry's gonna die then? hm that's possible, but i doubt it. i don't think they'd wanna kill her

she resembles william though and her mother
                        Last edited by SinValentine; 07-29-2007, 11:31 AM.

Comment

It's not Sherry.....

In fact, its.... get ready....

Wesker. He's a transexual.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                            oh you think sherry's gonna die then? hm that's possible, but i doubt it. i don't think they'd wanna kill her

she resembles william though and her mother
                            Yeah i think the stage is set for a really dramatic death actually. She'll start the game going up against you, will have a change of heart and sacrifice herself to save someone in the game.

Comment

...with her boobs.

Ecks Dee XD XD

Comment

Working...
                              X