When there is no more room in Hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When there is no more room in Hell...

From those whom may not know me: I am “The John Doe.” I got the nickname from backyard wrestling videos I use to be in. I have been a hardcore member of T.H.I.A. back in the days of old.
    So I’m sure most of the old members will recognize me, though I must admit that I see very few old faces now. But then again, some may have changed their names and avatars.
    Speaking of avatars. I hope mine is allowed. I didn’t have time to check size. It has just always been my trade mark sign.
    Outside of video games, I enjoy movies, books, and I am even a small time writer myself. After the original T.H.I.A. fell. I bounced around from site to site employed as movie/book reviewer -and since I know little or nothing about internet website designing- I became creative a advisor. Later I started writing for different magazines. So if anyone would like to discuss movies/games/books, or any reviews, feel free to contact me.
    “The Horror Is Alive” was my all time favorite forum site. The main reason being that I felt at home and accepted. Well more accepted than many other forums. I couldn’t count the places that I’ve had been apart of that had the attitude of “That if you wasn’t one of them.. Than you wasn’t one of them.” A real unwelcome feeling you would get. I’m sure some of you know what I mean.
    I personally will re-frame from calling these sites by name.... For those who have known me, may remember that I had caused feuds between rival forums by protesting oppression of their members compared to the followers of T.H.I.A. But enough about that.
    I have made changes of my own since then. In other words I’m not saying I’ll be the model citizen. I’m just gonna do better to re-frame from being my old self again. Enough said there too.
    Also to be noted. I’m not the best at grammar and spelling. I’m from an isolated patch of woods in Southern Mississippi. So try to over look some of my mistakes. I have my own advisor/editor when it came to my writing for the magazines.
    I would enjoy rejoining this new version of the site (Though I already miss the sound bite at the start that said “The Horror is alive” .. That needs to be brought back) and I admit that I enjoy getting involved with about of the subjects here.. Sorta adding my own point of view with out spamming.

On a side note I don’t have a sig. I will have to work on that. Again : I’m creative idealist - not a designer.

Oh and from what I been reading, there is trouble maker called “Anderson” that’s been makin’ an ass outta himself, getting banned, and then coming back under new names. Well I can assure each and everyone of you that I am not that person. The only Anderson I like starts with “Pamela.”

And I wasn’t sure which topic to open this on. So I picked this. Forgive if I am mistaken.

welcome to the forums but i'm newer.. i'm not a veteran like you if you want a sig i don't mind making some

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Hiya, I do recall seeing your avatar back in the day, though I never really participated on the boards. Its nice to see you back here though, Hopefully the others will eventually find the site again

The soundbite may return, but I do recall a lot of hate for it lol.

Ice lurks a lot, but hes been sucked into World of Warcraft and rarely posts now-a-days.

Comment

yet another victim to world of warcrack

Comment

Welcome back, I'm new here as well.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. And Valentine, me and you will have to talk more about this sig thing. I have ideas but don’t know how to put them down. In a manner of speaking.

I may of loved “The Horror Is Alive” sound bite, but another that I personally thought rocked even more was the Resident Evil 2 - Chief Irons quote “Every onez gonna DIE!!!!” That kicked major ass. Problem is it has been so long that I don’t really remember if it is even from the T.H.I.A. site or not.

Ice plays “World of War craft”? I wonder if he was that guy I saw on “South Park” killing everyone. I never played the online game myself. Damn dial up I have wouldn’t work too well with it.

Comment

I may of loved “The Horror Is Alive” sound bite, but another that I personally thought rocked even more was the Resident Evil 2 - Chief Irons quote “Every onez gonna DIE!!!!” That kicked major ass. Problem is it has been so long that I don’t really remember if it is even from the T.H.I.A. site or not.
                Yeah that wasn't from THIA. I don't remember which site it was from but it had a red menu on the left and a black background. I also remember that site ihatecapcom.com that was pretty cool.

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

i also liked ben's like "get that scum. make him pay!" we should have a RE quotes topic, don't want to spam up this one but RE does have some good lines

Comment

Welcome to THIA.

Comment

As anyone may know the full quote is “When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth.” I just thought to sat the whole thing would of been clichP. I also noticed while going through the member list I see along with Mr. Anderson. Ya’ll also ban the guy who made that quote. ^ Ken Foree himself. Or just someone using his name.

People are really becoming victims to “The World of War Craft”? It looks kewel to me. But I don’t think I could really get in to it. Honestly outside of Quake, I’ve never played any online games. Though I have many two player games, I’ve lived isolated so much that I rarely play them with anyone else. Every now and then I’ll play “Stubbs The Zombie” with my girlfriend’s kid, But that’s it.

Anyone get what I meant about alot of other sites that are Too Big For Their Own Breeches? As in it is next to useless to try to join since they all have their cliques and if you not one of them.... Well you get what I mean. Point is I never felt way that here and hope others will see this too, and will also come to join.

I remember you “Dude.” But where is that kewel sig of yours that had Jeff Bridges and John Goodman walking down the road like “The Untouchables.”

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                          Yeah that wasn't from THIA. I don't remember which site it was from but it had a red menu on the left and a black background. I also remember that site ihatecapcom.com that was pretty cool.
                          The site you guys are talking about is REMS (RE Mega Site), which is still online over at the Planet network on GameSpy.

As for ihatecapcom.com... that was Resident Evil Extreme (aka. resident-evil.org). It used to be run by one of my best online buddies, Tom aka. GhaleonX. I worked with him on a survival horror site which was supposed to be part of the same network called Survival Horror Extreme - survivalhorror.net. I was really gutted that site never really took off... it was freakin awesome in it's time.... but anyway...

...welcome to THIA again The John Doe.

Comment

Originally posted by The John Doe View Post
                            A
                            I remember you “Dude.” But where is that kewel sig of yours that had Jeff Bridges and John Goodman walking down the road like “The Untouchables.”
                            Im still looking for that myself actually

Comment

want me to make one for you dude ... i'm being nice

Comment

Working...
                              X