X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batman

here's the trailer for the new batman movie

i liked batman begins a lot, so i hope this one's good! Spoiler:

Yeah, I too am looking forward to this movie. Batman Begins was awesome, hoping this one is the same.

Comment

Is Christian Bale coming back as Batman? He's been my favorite batman so far...

Comment

Yeah Bale is good as Batman. Who is playing the Joker? This town needs an enema.

Comment

I'd say give the role to Jack Nicholson... He played it well the first time, why not again?

Hell, their bringing Leonard Nimoy back for his Spock role in the upcoming Star Trek movie, why can't Jack Nicholson be the Joker?

Comment

How about Leonard Nimoy as the Joker? And Jack Nicholson as Spock?

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              Who is playing the Joker?

Heath Ledger is playing Joker.

Comment

Heath Ledger will work, playing the joker, he's a proven character actor and from the sounds of the trailer he's playing a more sadistic, maniacal Joker as personified through comics like "The Killing Joke". *Read it!*

I like the new/revised take on the Batman series, considerign how Drab and Gothed out the two Burton movies were, and how camped out the Schumacher movies turned out *throws up*

Jack Nicholson was a terrible Joker imho, he played up the hilarity/mania of the Joker but had little end product, the Joker was always meant to be a threat to Batman, his nemesis, he didn't even appear to be in the original movie. He was pretty much just playing Jack Nicholson in make up :p, he didn't feel like the Joker.

Considering what i've heard in the upcoming movie, such as Spoiler:
                Chris Nolan seems to have captured the true Sadistic nature of the Joker, so all I can say is w00t .

Leonard Nimoy isn't Spock in the new movie as far as I know, he's coming back from what I figured they're negotiating with the bloke who plays Sylar from Heroes to play him *Unless this is a flashback with Leonard Nimoy narrating it*

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  Leonard Nimoy isn't Spock in the new movie as far as I know, he's coming back from what I figured they're negotiating with the bloke who plays Sylar from Heroes to play him *Unless this is a flashback with Leonard Nimoy narrating it*
                  Here's where I got my info from : http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...ck=1&cset=true

As far as the new Joker goes: Spoiler:

Comment

I can't access that link for some reason but i'll take your word for it, George Takei on the Howard Stern show 2 weeks ago confirmed Nemoy had been contacted for the Star Trek movie anyway and that Shatner hadn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X