X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy in my forum for RE3

wow... that's uh...

...wow.

I didn't know you could actually get away with making a forum devoted to Michael J. Fox and The Beatles and have a Resident Evil section.

I was actually going to take a look at some of the stuff, but everything I clicked on told me I didn't have permission to view this forum. Oh well.

Comment

oh, that is not under my control too...

if can't , I also have no choice because it's not my control

Free web hosting services from 50Megs.com. Web hosting for business and personal websites. Advantages of web hosting services from 50Megs.com. 04/23/24

jillvalentine.50megs.com (username)

JV1982(PW)

page 1.

Filename:
      BioHazard 3A.doc

if still can't, then I don't know, because I don't know that, Ice shows 50megs.com to us.

Last edited by Arlumit; 08-21-2005, 09:54 PM.

Comment

use the force

Comment

How would you advertise your own forums by just posting a link to that though?

Comment

Who tell you that it's my forum?

I have never used nick which the admin is called.

Comment

yeah Niko, how dare you insinuate that good ol' Arlumit has any relation at all to Poison Ivy, Jill Valentine, or Bebeto. Well, besides sharing the same IP address as all of them, and having some sort of eerie unexplainable (purely coincidental I'm sure) identical obsessions with Michael J. Fox and The Beatles. I mean, how dare you man.

Comment

read the admin nickname. I had NEVER used Song sth.

Comment

I have never used Song sth ethier. Is it be fitting your needs?

Comment

I'm confused - what's going on? >_>

Comment

Nikovich and Blade (if anyone know them) is trying to pick old things to repeat the history, so boring things.

saying things that I don't know why they can still mention by this date

Comment

This topic is two years old. Niko and Blade dont even visit the site anymore.

Comment

Working...
                        X