Beast Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast Wars

Does anyone here remember Beast Wars Transformers? My all-time favorite show. I got all 3 seasons on DVD. I like Generation 1 as well, but too bad most of the Transformers series after Beast Wars were all pretty bad.

yes i liked beastwars! i think there was a gorilla one he was my fave he was all mean and there was one really evil one too i liked him (i don't remember their names)

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
      yes i liked beastwars! i think there was a gorilla one he was my fave he was all mean and there was one really evil one too i liked him (i don't remember their names)
      Optimus Primal was the gorilla as for the evil one I guess you mean Megatron, who was the Trex. Although Tarantalus was also pretty evil. Dinobot was always my favorite.

Comment

I too liked Beast Wars. It was one of the few CG cartoons I liked (because they didn't look retarded). The other CG cartoon being Reboot.

Comment

I though the Beast Wars kicked ass. My personal favorite was the Scorpion that had the wild Texas accent. I forgot his name but he was funny as hell.
          As much as I liked “Beast Wars" I did not like later spin off “Beast Machines.” I’m not sure if I’m the only one.

Comment

I wasn't too big of a fan of Beast Wars until they started bringing the original transformers into the mix in the later series like Optimus Prime and Megatron etc.
            Reboot was pretty cool, too bad it got cancelled when it was getting good but theres a comic of it coming out soon which continues where the series left off.

Comment

hehe <3

yea it was the dinosaur one i liked a lot he was an evil mufucka, i think it used to come on sunday mornings right? or maybe earlyish saturday mornings. i used to wake up early to watch reboot too my favorite was hexadecimal i liked her faces, and megabyte too

Spoiler:

also does anyone remember watching that Stan Lee lineup they used to show around the same time? i think they had fantastic four, and iron man or something and they'd interview stan lee and he'd bring the show in every episode
              Last edited by SinValentine; 07-30-2007, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I used to always watch Fantastic 4 and Ironman. I think Beast Wars was on Monday and Tuesday afternoons, then Sat and Sunday mornings.

The scorpion, Quickstrike was pretty cool at first. Along with Inferno (the ant), those two were pretty dangerous but then in season 3 they got too stupid like Waspinator.

I used to watch Reboot too as well as War Planets, War Planets seems to be less remembered but it was a great show as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  That was one of my favorite scenes in Reboot. I also loved the last episode's opera <3

Comment

I liked Beast Wars although I barely remember It
                    I used to have the Megatron toy
                    Last edited by BLSR1; 08-08-2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X