No announcement yet.

Do you think Jill Will Be Back In RE5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Jill Will Be Back In RE5?

Knowing that Jill was a very close friend of Chris, and after she escaped from Raccoon City she just found his nothing but his empty apartment..
    Besides she promised to search for him. We don't know anything about her since RE3... (She just appeared in 2 games just like Chris..., don't count remakes) Chris looks like he hasn't seen anyone since a long time so Jill could have found a clue about Chris location, cause she hasn't know anything about him since RE3...
    That could be a goody chance to see them back...

What do you think?, If you think she will be, wich role do you think she will have?
    YES
    42.94%
    NO
    57.06%

I don't think she will be there, but i definitelly hope so.

Comment

It's been 10 years since RE1/3/CV. I doubt the search lasted that long... If in RE:CV, Claire could email Leon to send a message to Chris, I'm sure Jill could have done the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
        It's been 10 years since RE1/3/CV. I doubt the search lasted that long... If in RE:CV, Claire could email Leon to send a message to Chris, I'm sure Jill could have done the same...
        Then Capcom must explain what she has been doing all that time
        I think there's a big chance to se her back cause Chris is back too and they were to close... It would rock to see them together...

Comment

You'd be lucky to see anyone besides Chris and Possibly Sherry, although Barry and Jill would be interesting, as long as they don't throw Carlos into the mix -_-

Comment

Carlos - All the ladies, LOOOVVVEEE my Hispanic accent...
            Jill - Oh? Why don't you ask that one?
            Carlos - Ok. Hey you African lady, do YOU like my sexy accent?!
            Zombie - RAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAHHHH!!!!
            Carlos - EEAHH! *fires 30 rounds*
            Jill - Smooth.
            Carlos - *face palm*

Comment

carlos was so sexxxy his accent was great but i had enough of him : /

i want to see jill, chris and jill are always together. if she's not shown, she'll be mentioned somehow. claire's definitely going to be mentioned. barry was the old partner so maybe... but i doubt he's gonna be talked about

wesker will be talked about though, chris needs to beat his ass for what he did to his sister

Comment

I wander why we never got Barry playable...He was pretty cool.
                I hope they make them at least extra characters in the minigame...if there will be one.

Comment

It would have been great to put an Extra Battle Game in the Remake Version,something like the "RE3 Mercenaries" gameto play with Wesker, Barry and Enrico... the Invisible mode was just a bunch of the same... a Mini - Game would have been awesome

BTW I've got the feeling Jill will be in RE5, Capcom must explain what happened to her all this years...

Comment

Barry? where's Barry?

Comment

Well I'm sorry but he's probably . . .

Anyway Jill should make an appearance as should Barry and Claire but as seems to be the general view I'd agree it'll most likely be in some mini-game form. In saying that if they were appear in the main game it's about time one of died, probably a Redfield since we got two of them anyway . . .

There are so many questions that need addressed in this one, especially since RE4 stuck it's fingers in it's ears and went "la la la la la". Where is Rebecca? What's been going on since RECV? Hell we all know the questions we wanna ask but will this game deal with them or will it be RE4-2?
                      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-01-2007, 02:26 PM. Reason: You touch yourself at night . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

I dont think RE5 is going to address this so much as the extra UC content will. I mean, why would they waste their time stuffing it into 5 when they could have it in UC along with all the other extra content their promising?

Comment

I like the optimistic here!

Hope Capcom hear us and bring us Jill Valentine back...

Greetings!

Comment

Hopefully the chapter taking place within Umbrella Stronghold will detail any information we want regarding Jill's whereabouts. Something that would be EXTREMELY awesome was if it left with a cliffhanger that leaded into Resident Evil 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                              Hopefully the chapter taking place within Umbrella Stronghold will detail any information we want regarding Jill's whereabouts. Something that would be EXTREMELY awesome was if it left with a cliffhanger that leaded into Resident Evil 5.
                              What do you exactly mean?

I'm wishing to see her back in RE5, or at least to be mentioned... Perhaps RE UC reveals something Jill's whereabouts... Who knows

Comment

Working...
                              X