Resident Evil: Off The Record Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Off The Record Teaser

Demonstrating my custom backgrounds created in 3ds Max, custom "memo" files (a diary), and reflective mirrors.

Resident Evil: Off The Record is the spiritual successor of the original Resident Evil: Gaiden project also known as Resident Evil 2.5. The protagonist is Hunk sent to a remote island mansion facility to obtain another sample of the G-virus for an otherwise on the verge of crumbling Umbrella Corporation. The game takes place a few months after the Raccoon City incident in the year 1999, with Hunk ordered to recover a vital sample of the G-virus from the remote Umbrella owned and operated facility after initial reports of a small scale T-virus/G-virus Outbreak occurring there. Hunk is ordered to recover a sample of the G-virus at all costs, even if sacrifices have to be made.

Here are the undithered 640x480 Max renders for your viewing pleasure. ;)

Spoiler:

Also, an early teaser of some of the labs featured in this mod, backgrounds/assets by me:

Like the official Facebook page here:
    Last edited by VirusPunk; 04-22-2015, 03:31 AM. Reason: Showing off more areas ;)

Wow this looks VERY promising. Good job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
      Wow this looks VERY promising. Good job!!!
      Greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
        Greatly appreciated!
        Welcome! So how will the game run?

Comment

N/A.
          Last edited by VirusPunk; 05-01-2015, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Actually I should note that now with the soon to be released RDT Explorer 2 for RE2, we are developing the mod for the RE2 engine, which will be better in the long run as RE1 is just.. well a total buggy mess to say the least. Hell, even that video teaser of that demo room in RE1 has some unseen bugs in it, such as crashing the game when smashing a zombie's head, etc.

The story and setting for the game is now a complete remake of the Hunk cruise ship concept. There will still be zombies, but they will be plant-like. (Think of the zombies from Flashback in the Outbreak games).

Edit: Once again, the direction that this is going has changed. I'll just leave this background here for now to showcase that...

Last edited by VirusPunk; 06-08-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X