Guess where I'm browsing from...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess where I'm browsing from...

Ha, I am typing this out on my Wii. Although the GUI is interesting, it could use some work... I got the Wii a few days ago and now I'm just trying to tweak it every now and then...

When will your Wii Yoga pre-order arrive?

Comment

Soon I hope... Hey, wait a minute... How did you know I... Errr... I mean... Look at THIA on a sweet SDTV
      Attached Files

Comment

Is that tower of cases actually stable?

Comment

Yeah... Although it's best (for safety's sake) to not touch/move/breathe near it... Just in case... Well, I guess you get what you pay for...
          Last edited by Project Omega; 08-02-2007, 12:31 AM.

Comment

That's a nice rack.

lol

But yeah, that's pretty sweet. Web browsing on an SDTV = freakin' weird.
            Last edited by News Bot; 08-02-2007, 12:33 AM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Browsing on the iPhone = more fun ;)

Comment

I'd be typing this with my Wii, but it'd probably take me half an hour or so to do a couple of words. Damn fiddly typing...

Comment

Haha, Ill have to try the Wii browser sometime. But from what I seen it looks horrible XD

Comment

It's pretty cool and fast for a console based browser...

Comment

The PS3 browser is slowwww. Do you want to activate this script, yes or no. Yes. Page takes ten years to display as it loads every single byte before displaying anything.

Comment

Meh, I never really understood the purpose of browsing the net via a console. Just seems useless to me, especially since it's never going to be as capable as an actual PC or laptop.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I've never used a console as a main browser. The only time I've really used it was with the Dreamcast when you had to for some games, like Phantasy Star Online, RE3 online function, Shenmue Passport, Virtua Fighter Passport etc.

Comment

What did the DC version of RE3 have in terms of online stuff again?

Comment

Working...
                              X