good cell phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good cell phones?

what are some recommendations for good phones/ services these days? i lost my phone like a month ago, and someone apparantly found it on the 31st of last month. they managed to call the netherlands, india, suriname, and a ton of countries and racked up $900 on it! so i'm pissed and sad right now because i have to pay for that crap. anyway the service i have now is t mobile but i realize when i talk on my phone it makes me sound like a hollow voice.. like it's fat or something

damn this is so depressing, i guess it could be worse i mean at least it's not identity theft

Come on! Why didn't you disable your account? (or whatever is called there).
    It was expected that someone would use that phone...Oh well...Go for Nokia.
    Last edited by griever666; 08-03-2007, 10:59 AM.

Comment

my room's really messy, i thought i left it inside my room somewhere and the battery was out so i figured i would find it eventually. nokia lets you call other states for free too? my previous one was t mobile

Comment

Heh, have no idea...It probably depends on the country you're from. Here, no phone lets you call other states for free...

Comment

Nokia is a phone make, not a network.
          Im not familiar with US networks but T-Mobile was pretty good in the UK.

Comment

Verizon is generally good service. Im happy with AT&T now with my iPhone, dont get the best of service here (though it works by all means), but up at school its suppose to be great.

Comment

I'm happy with my Cingular 8125 on the ATT network...

Comment

I'm using a Nokia E65 and I have no hesitations in recommending it.

Comment

Cingular is horrible, Its so expensive if you are on your own plan. Im paying around 50$ a month and I dont even get text messages or anything else free. They flood me with 1500 minutes a month which I dont even use. And yeah, this is the cheapest plan available for me. Im getting off them soon, way too much money to be spending for a service like this.

Comment

Well, I only pay about $30 a month with unlimited text messages (the only real way I communicate). I'm on the family plan with my girlfriend and her parents... Pretty sweet

Comment

Lolm I pay 7 bucks with 250 free mins with some ppl (the only ppl i talk with).
                      Got another phone from work, but that's used only for work.
                      Never thought phones are so cheap here

Comment

Yeah, family plans is where its at. If your just a lone guy paying for a plan you get raped. I'm getting on my family Verizon plan.

Comment

Perhaps someone should sue Cingular/ATT for emotional damages brought on by the fact that they are extorted for larger amounts of money because they don't have a family...

Comment

yea! poor lonely people
                            i got a family plan too with t mobile, but my mom says i got the highest bill amount : / i have to pay for texting though, i hate it when people text me i end up paying for it.. i think

Comment

I dont see why she cant add it to the plan then. For Verizon, it was 5$ for a few hundred (or thousand, I forget) text messages. Better then the crazy rate they charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X