Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extinction 2 months late for UK

As of now the UK will be the last place in the world to get Extinction

Well, shitty bootlegs will be available after around the time the premier debuts....

Comment

Actually bootlegs are getting better and better you just need a reliable source. I don't participate in the piracy of movies but I know some that do and the posters and segments about "Cinema pwns Pirate" are way off. If you know the right 'net site/dealer you'll get a perfectly viewable copy of ?????. Certainly not HD quality and maybe not DVD but better than VHS at least . . .
      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-07-2007, 06:58 AM. Reason: It's cold outside there's no kind of atmosphere, I'm all alone more or less. Let me fly far away from here . . .
      sigpic

Comment

It's true what Rancid Cheese says about pirated DVDs. I don't like to but them as I support the movie industry all the way (I plan to go into film school) but there are some real good looking DVDs out there. Has anyone else ever seen this: I was out at some house in the city and the people there where watching the new rocky when it was in theaters and it had property of MGM flash on the screen every so often. No one seen this?

Comment

Screeners ;) Pretty common now-a-days. Usually done with promotional dvd's given to reviewers and such at the release. I dont partake in that sort of thing anymore but I used to be pretty heavy into download movies.

Comment

Oh that would make sense. I just didn't know what they were. Cool.

Comment

I remember seeing a rough cut screener of Jeeper's Creeper's 2. The picture had all the numeric codes running along the bottom and sometimes it went white with "Scene Missing". Damn that was funny . . .
              sigpic

Comment

Just to give people an idea of how quickly you can get current films in DVD quality, The Simpsons was released just last week on DVD, and Die Hard 4 is already out there.

UK cinema's cleansed of utter shite for an extra two months. Good work!

I'll still download the DVD of this though.

Comment

Being the last country to get extinction is a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                    Being the last country to get extinction is a bad thing?
                    exactly you guys are saved! for two months before you all get extinct

Comment

I actually like the movies so i am looking forward to seeing this one. And yes, i think the second movie is better than the first. *ducks for cover*

I might buy the book whilst i'm waiting, since its already out
                      Last edited by rewak; 08-10-2007, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I enjoyed the novelisations and the films themselves at a purely big budget fanfic level although you could argue they were casual fans rather than die hard but anyway i'll need to look up the new one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention rewak . . .
                        Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-11-2007, 05:39 AM. Reason: I hit edit by mistake lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm with you rewak, I also liked the second one more than the first. *gets in bunker*

Comment

Haha! I thought i was the only one

I'll download the bootleg of this (wait for an R5, which will no doubt come quick) but i still intend to go see it when it gets released here.

Comment

::throws grenades:: you traitors!

Comment

Working...
                              X