Resident Evil RP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil RP

If anyones interested i'll post a story and guide to character construcion later for a resident evil role play

i've always wanted to do a RE rp so i'm in.

Comment

I've never done anything like that but I've seen a couple in the Gamefaqs forums so yea, if you do one I'll try to be in it.

Comment

Haven't been in an RP since about the time before the release of Code Veronica. Might not be a bad idea the creative juices have been left to stagnate as of late . . .
        sigpic

Comment

Here's all the info you'll need....

Story:
          This is a fictious setting post Resident Evil/ Biohazard 4 which puts Leon S. Kennedy and Albert Wesker in a medievil building used as a lab by umbrella to grow, breed and combine all forms of the t-virus, p-virus and the las plagas.
          Also in the building are many experiments including the new tyrant protoype and a new nemisis as well as a remote group of people( your characters) who will either side with leon,wesker or form their own motives. After a contamination and release of the t-virus into the building the whole lab locked down sealing all inside....now the story starts.

Character Template.

Name:
          Description of Appearance: 2 paragraphs at least
          Weapons Usable: Only 3. One handgun weapon, 1 assult weapon eg shoutgun,riot gun,tmp,smg etc and 1 heavy weapon eg rocket launcher, plx etc no special weapons eg handcannon, infinite rocket launcher etc also can have 1 mustation instead of weapons eg krauser's arm
          Secondary Weapon: eg knife,sword, flash grenades etc
          Stuned Ememy Move: eg kick,thrust punch etc
          Kneeling enemy Move: eg suplex, neck breaker etc
          Brief Bio: 2 paragraphs at least
          Virus State:
          t-virus : none/infected/controlled/re-animated
          p-virus: crimson head/ mutations
          las plagas: none/egg/baby/ fully grown

If your using an existing resident evil character please make sure they are accurate and no dead characters eg: krauser,salazar,saddler etc

Characters positions avalible.

Protagonists( good guys):
          1) leon
          played by
          2)
          played by
          3)
          played by
          4)
          played by
          5)
          played by

Neutral:

1)
          played by
          2)
          played by
          3)
          played by
          4)
          played by
          5)
          played by

Antagonists(enemies):

1) wesker
          played by phantomsummoner92
          2)
          played by
          3)
          played by
          4)
          played by
          5)
          played by

Rules.
          all post must be 300 words if your 50 under thats understandable please post at least once a week if you can't please contact me. No double posting or god like characters and if you want to pull out please contact me.

So there you go post your characters on this thread and when we get a charcter in each group i'll start a new thread for the actually start of it.
          Last edited by PS92; 08-08-2007, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Name: Rick
            Description of Appearance: has short black hair, Has an old wound on his chest caused by a sharp serrated knife caused by a mad scientist discovered in another umbrella facility. Wears a light stars combat uniform simmilar to chris redfields this also still bears the stars insigna. Has a shotgun holder so any shotgun can be attached to the back, a pistol holster for the beretta, a knife holder for the knife located on the front of the armour, mesures about 5ft 10.

Weapons Usable: STARS custom beretta, Riot shotgun, R launcher.
            Secondary Weapon: Survival knife.
            Stuned Ememy Move: Kick
            Kneeling enemy Move: neck breaker
            Brief Bio: Rick first became a member of another branch of stars after the incident that occured in the Arklay mountains, when more members were needed after the suspension of the raccoon branch. He risked his life on several missions after he gained information about umbrella's dealings in bio weapon research, one mission near proved fatal after he was stabbed with an infected blade by a mad scientist, somehow he did not succumb to the T-virus and has somehow taken control of it. After the collapse of umbrella he wandered as a neutral merc for hire. is a expert at gun fighting and has no problems using heavier weaponary.
            Virus State:
            t-virus : controlled
            p-virus: none
            las plagas: none

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
              Name: Rick
              Description of Appearance: has short black hair, Has an old wound on his chest caused by a sharp serrated knife caused by a mad scientist discovered in another umbrella facility. Wears a light stars combat uniform simmilar to chris redfields this also still bears the stars insigna. Has a shotgun holder so any shotgun can be attached to the back, a pistol holster for the beretta, a knife holder for the knife located on the front of the armour, mesures about 5ft 10.

Weapons Usable: STARS custom beretta, Riot shotgun, R launcher.
              Secondary Weapon: Survival knife.
              Stuned Ememy Move: Kick
              Kneeling enemy Move: neck breaker
              Brief Bio: Rick first became a member of another branch of stars after the incident that occured in the Arklay mountains, when more members were needed after the suspension of the raccoon branch. He risked his life on several missions after he gained information about umbrella's dealings in bio weapon research, one mission near proved fatal after he was stabbed with an infected blade by a mad scientist, somehow he did not succumb to the T-virus and has somehow taken control of it. After the collapse of umbrella he wandered as a neutral merc for hire. is a expert at gun fighting and has no problems using heavier weaponary.
              Virus State:
              t-virus : controlled
              p-virus: none
              las plagas: none
              protaganist,neurtal or antagonist?

Comment

neutral

Comment

ok update time

Protagonists:
                  1)Leon
                  pb
                  2)
                  pb
                  3)
                  pb
                  4)
                  pb
                  5)
                  pb

Neutral:

1)Rick
                  pb DXP
                  2)
                  pb
                  3)
                  pb
                  4)
                  pb
                  5)
                  pb

Antagonists:

1)Wesker
                  pb PS92
                  2)
                  pb
                  3)
                  pb
                  4)
                  pb
                  5)
                  pb
                  Last edited by PS92; 08-10-2007, 01:31 AM.

Comment

I'm interested but I've never done anything like that before

If more people join and I can get a better explanation then I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                      I'm interested but I've never done anything like that before

If more people join and I can get a better explanation then I'm in
                      what do u want to know???

Comment

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
                        what do u want to know???
                        What to do

Comment

basically create a character using the guide and all will make it's self clear if u read my huge post lol XD

Comment

awesome yes i miss the creativity of rp's i haven't had one in a long time aside from chats i have with my friends. i'll make one when i get home, great idea

Comment

[SIZE="1"]Name: Jason Brooks
                              Description: Has short spiked brown hair, blue eyes, and has a burn scar on his left ear from the Racooon City outbreak. He has a medium build and stands at 6ft. He is wearing a modified S.W.A.T. uniform with the B.S.A.A. insignea. Is wearing a backpack containing a few food rations, a flare, a first aid spray, and a GPS unit. His backpack has several holsters on it and a pistol holster and a night stick hanging from his waist.
                              Weapons Useable: 9mm Glock handgun, Submachinegun, Grenade Launcher
                              Secondary Weapon: night stick
                              Stunned Enemy Move: Roundhouse Kick
                              Kneeling Enemy Move: neck Break
                              Brief Bio: Was just a kid when the T-Virus overran his hometown of Racoon City. He managed to escape with his mom but his dad died in the riots. He lived the rest of his childhood in poverty untill he joined the police force. 2 years later he joined the BSAA and was recently given the mission of tracking down Wesker. He is resourceful and intelligent.
                              Virus State: No viruses present
                              PROTAGONIST[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X