Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil : Code Madman (Resident Evil 3.5) New Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil : Code Madman (Resident Evil 3.5) New Project.

Code Madman is aside a project fan made from ShiguWorks that he working for you to bring you a new experience on resident evil.
    This comes from the fact that RE3.5 was intended to be set directly after the events of CV.

Date of the demo : September 17th 2016.
    Twitter =https://twitter.com/GhostCapcom
    Last edited by blackpower; 09-17-2016, 08:15 AM.

That's horrible...!
    I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AnzuAme View Post
        That's horrible...!
        I don't know how you can not be impressed with this...

Comment

The horrible thing is the title.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
            I didn't know about this project, but man, this looks so great and promising so far, that 3.5 background recreation is awesome and the walking/running animations, fixed cameras and the flashlight work great too. All the best luck with your project, I'll be looking forward to it.
            Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 09-13-2016, 10:24 PM.
            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

^ 3.5 is like a mishmash of AitD, Silent Hill and DMC :-)

Comment

3.5 and 1.5 Alive .

Comment

This dude is the first of to achieve such a level of perfection.

The first dude to first replicate 3.5 leon's movements.

The first not to use just RE4 and LIN rooms.

Comment

It almost looks genuine, definitely have to give credit to the creator of this it honestly looks excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                      This dude is the first of to achieve such a level of perfection.

The first dude to first replicate 3.5 leon's movements.

The first not to use just RE4 and LIN rooms.
                      He's skating accross the floor slighlty, when he brings his foot forward past the other leg,
                      even more noticable when he stops and walks backwards, looks like he's being pushed about by air.
                      Last edited by Mikhail; 09-15-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow the demo of this project goes out, I want your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                          Tomorrow the demo of this project goes out, I want your comments.
                          So it's still getting put out this week? I thought it was delayed due to hacks???
                          Will it have more ambient tracks / in-game music whilst fighting enemies, the current videos give it the impression being
                          rather sterile / hollow, I was exspecting it be more like dmc1.
                          Can't wait to play the airship seeing zombies drop off the catwalk out the sky
                          Last edited by Mikhail; 09-16-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Comment

Getting better - that hookman video looks SO much like the one we have seen - obviously the fire looks out at the moment (I think?)
                              so perhaps the fire could be glowing and lighting the room a little more with flickering orange.

That final video is one of the outside rooms from LiN isn't it? Looks like it to me - this area to be precise. I guess Capcom reused some 3.5 ideas into LiN then?

RE 3.5 - http://i.imgur.com/jzjYGpw.jpg

Lost In Nightmares - http://www.gamershell.com/static/str...822_medium.jpg
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                              X