Silent Hill Soundtracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Soundtracks

Lately i've been listening to more silent hill songs i like Alone in the town, prisonic fairytale/the end of night, Null moon, nightmarish waltz, promise, hometown, ordinary vanity, room 302, .. k i like a lot but it does have good music, who agrees

I like the silent hill soundtracks
    although I only have the 3rd games soundtrack which I got when I rented the game from blockbuster

Comment

yea when i got my silent hill 3 it had the soundtrack included. when i moved i think i lost it because I can't find it no matter how hard i try

Comment

Silent hill 3's soundtrack is the same as the movie's

Comment

I think they took some music from silent hill 2 to put into the movie as well, but i liked that touch it was nice hearing the old music

Comment

I use to play silent hill and had silent hill 3 w/soundtrack, but to me the whole story was boring about after the second one...I just lost interest. Still a neat series, sound track was creepy, wish I had kept it...What made me lose interest was the slugish moving slow reactions to trying to kill stuff.
            Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-13-2007, 05:28 PM.

Comment

ohh i know what you mean, i didn't like that either but it did put things in a more humanistic view. there was a point where something snapped in me and i just went out killing everything for fun i mean running after the monsters because i just wanted to kill. the pendulums in silent hill 3 were my favorite had that awesome music at that part too

Comment

I hated those damn pendulems, they were everywhere in the sewers...They were so annoying, but pretty creepy and my reactions were like omg where is it!!! The door dudes were pretty messed up as well, I love the scene of the cooked dog on the table, and I was like wtf!!! such a sick and twisted game, I loved the sick messed up side of silent hill, thats what I really loved about it, otherwise, i couldnt stand playing it with halfass movement and slow reactions of shooting stuff, I loved the ending where the dog is in a control room and is actually controlling the whole game...It made me go WTF like 100 times!!!
                Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-13-2007, 06:43 PM.

Comment

lol and they zoomed in on eddy's guts it was great!

i like how sick silent hill can be, i guess i like gore and stuff : / hm what's that say about people who make and play it.. we're weird

Comment

I have all the Silent Hill Soundtracks and Custom ones. I love them.

Comment

really? wow how nice which one do you like best?

Comment

Silent Hill 1

Comment

my favorite song in silent hill 1 was not tomorrow that song's the best! and i think "she" was a song there too that was good too

Comment

wait silent hill has a soundtrack?!?!? ok......

Comment

There are several soundtracks PS92. Each game has an official soundtrack and an unofficial fan released rip of the unreleased tracks from each game. Silent Hill 4 also has an alternative American soundtrack, a trance soundtrack and a story disk (although only in Japanese)

I can easily say Silent Hill 2 has the best soundtrack of any game or film ever, that it is my favourite album ever and that the series' composer, Akira Yamaoka, is my favourite musician ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X