Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will show up in bio5 after Sherry, Claire or Jill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will show up in bio5 after Sherry, Claire or Jill?

IF bio5 has a 2nd female cast told, who would u think would appear instead of other female cast?
    Jill Valentine
    43.48%
    Claire Redfield
    39.13%
    Ada
    4.35%
    Rebecca Chambers
    13.04%

The poll is expired.

Claire and Jill would be my fav along with Ada again!

Comment

Jill definitely will appear in RE5, cause she's hot, J-K XD!

C'om Jill! We want More STARS! GIVE US MORE STARS!

Comment

Ha! Rebecca people! Granted Jill's been MIA since RE3 and if it is Sherry Claire'll have to at least get mentioned but we ain't heard squat about 'Becca since RE1. RE1 People! What's happened to her since then? 5hit could that be Rebecca in the tube or are we definitely sure it's Sherry?
        sigpic

Comment

i doubt rebecca's in Re 5, she doesn't tie in with chris as much as his own sister and jill who he's always associated with. rebecca might be in RE 6 though

Comment

I really doubt Rebecca is in RE5.... there's people in other foruns that says she's probably the one in the tube (actually, there's only one person saying that =P )
            But being Sherry the misterious girl, I would place my bets in Claire's return.... it seems a little obvious to me.

Comment

yeah, that's chris's sister cmon they will be tied in together. we see that from resident evil 2 onward, but if that's the case won't things feel a little code veronica-like?

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                yeah, that's chris's sister cmon they will be tied in together. we see that from resident evil 2 onward, but if that's the case won't things feel a little code veronica-like?
                That's true enough

Bringing back Claire Redfield would be too silly cause that would be a Code Veronica style... The 2 brothers together

There's a chance though, If Capcom remember Sherry's epilogue they could easily bring back Claire cause, Sherry was waiting for her... I don't know... I see Claire's role too far away from RE5

Comment

Brother's?!

Anyway I still say it's time to see Rebecca but the more I think about it the more it makes sense for that to be Rebecca in the tube since if it is Sherry then Claire would have to make an appearance since she's the one that's supposed to save her. I gotta add I never liked how Sherry wasn't even mentioned in CV . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm I hope Ada is back, she owns the competition of all the female characters in the series...shes a heartbreaker, and devious, i hope she is back as well

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                      i doubt rebecca's in Re 5, she doesn't tie in with chris as much as his own sister and jill who he's always associated with. rebecca might be in RE 6 though
                      Rebecca saved his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                        Ha! Rebecca people! Granted Jill's been MIA since RE3 and if it is Sherry Claire'll have to at least get mentioned but we ain't heard squat about 'Becca since RE1. RE1 People! What's happened to her since then? 5hit could that be Rebecca in the tube or are we definitely sure it's Sherry?

dont' forget Rebecca already show up in bio0.

Jill appeared, Claire hadn't appear after 2000 CV

Comment

that's not rebecca in the tube either i mean where in rebecca's timeline do we see her getting some kind of notion that she'll be experimented on. makes most sense if that's sherry in that tube, she even looks like birkin.

and even if rebecca did save him it's not as strong as the relationship we see between chris x jill that we see in re 1 and re 3's epilogue. granted epilogues don't matter too much. but claire'll definitely be in it, and wesker too

Comment

Did Rebecca even have an epilogue?

Comment

One of the endings in RE1, Rebecca was killed... = my guess shes dead...

Comment

Working...
                              X