Does Claire appear in bio5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Claire appear in bio5

because if u compare all series and all casts. Jill appeared in 2002 Remake and Bio-UC in 2007.11.15, already 2 series after bio3.

but look at this Claire girl, she only appear in CV series then no more else.

I do think Claire, not Jill, will be the female appear in bio5 if capcom plan next female cast.

What about Claire in RE2?

Anywho, if this 'mysterious girl' is indeed Sherry I'd say Claire is a shoe-in for at least an appearance!

Comment

RE2 man! Gawd, no more little girls being saved, so annoying...

Comment

Well if that is indeed Sherry in the RE5 trailer, she looks as if she can look after herself.

Comment

I don't think Claire will return in RE5 cause knowing that Chris is the main character If Claire would appear all people will get frustrated cause they alll will say "This is like CV, Claire and Chris together" I think Claire just wanted to find Chris and she found him so, end of her plot... But If this girl is Sherry then at least she will be mentioned... But I can hardly think she will be the main or co - partner with Chris... I guess all people want to see again the couple Jill/Chris cause both are very close friends and Jill has been looking for him since she escaped from R.City
          It would be too silly to bring back Claire... I guess Jill or Rebecca would fit that well in this title... But Claire...O_o

We want to know what happened to Jill Valentine after she escaped...

Comment

Working...
          X