No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Twilight (HalfLife Mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Twilight (HalfLife Mod)

http://www.evilmod.de/view/base.php?site=download

if you have half life two and dont know about this, check it out, looks sick!

Hasn't this been in the works for a really, really long time? Or was that another mod?

Comment

There's always a REmod for HL1 or 2 somewhere in the works about 99% never see the light of day though . . .
      sigpic

Comment

Face it most mods never see the light of day, it's the reason i don't get excited about them anymore

Comment

It would be a great thing though...

Comment

yea i notced it was still in the process, it looks like they were almost complete...to bad, would have been an awesome experience as a RE game, with the half life engine.

Comment

Look for the RPD on Youtube and you'll see some amazing work that never made it, or the Spencer Mansion for that matter . . .
              Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-14-2007, 02:31 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                Look for the RPD on Youtube and you'll see some amazing work that never made it, or the Spencer Mansion for that matter . . .
                got any links?

Comment

Closest thing to a Zombie FPS you're gonna get for now is Left4Dead, that game looks amazing.

Comment

There were some good movies on YouTube of some rooms from the remake (remade in HL2). Which mod is that from? Or is it just some guy making them for some other reason.

Comment

Go and get it yourself you lazy sod just type in "Half life resident evil" and you'll find plenty:

<Sigh>
                      If you insist:

Spencer Mansion for HL2
                      THIS VIDEO IS OLD! Please note that this video is several months old and most of what you see in this video is history.

RPD for HL1
                      The Raccoon Police Department building from Resident Evil 2 made for Half-life 1.I've gotten a lot more done but for some reason the map won't compile.

RPD for HL2
                      When those front doors opened I was like FUGGYEAH!
                      This is now a map for left 4 dead. No longer for HL2. this is an old video. Please see my more recent ones.
                      sigpic

Comment

oh yea, sorry already looked and found like 10 vids, thanks though

Comment

We had a crap mod that was competing with that old RE mod with George something or other. It didnt make it very far but I did manage to map the RPD main hall nicely

Comment

Working...
                          X