Resident Evil Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Music?

I remember a while back, I found a web site that had all of the resident evil songs from the games for download, I have the rock theme song from RE2 that has Leon, Its Up To Us To Take Down Umbrella and then it rocks out, I cannot remember what site this was that had the music attached to it, I even have the Moonlight Sonata(RE1) Creepy Piano Theme for the save room and a few more, dont know if these sites are still up or not, all i ever find is main streme sites like IGN when Im looking for them, and no LIME WIRE is no option, I like to stay Virus Free

Oh and you can discuss here what your fav creepy classical music from the RE Series were...and Buying Sound Tracks is R-Tarded Expensive...

EDIT: Ah Ha Evil Unleashed was the site NVM
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-15-2007, 09:51 PM.

i just recently bought the Bio4 soundtrack, and it wasn't at all expensive. now the older ones...that's a different story. you have to buy them while they're new, as with many things.

Comment

here's the sound tracks for free, now only if they had the movie sound tracks and scores! it is cool to have the originals, but I dont like every song so it would be a waste of money and effort to find all of them since there were unreleased tracks and all.
      Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-16-2007, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I don't know if this is acceptable behaviour on this forum so I won't post what REMovie OST links I have, then again you have posted a link to a site with all the other OST's maybe a Prime Minister of some sort could help . . .
        Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-16-2007, 06:38 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

really... this is breaking the rules i didn't know, where is .50 cal when we need him

Comment

I had no idea this was breaking Terms of Service, I appologise and would request a delete or lock if it is against the rules.

I do not condone stealing music (thought it was shared ) and uses of this music for personal gain (Money wise) as I just listen to it for self intertainment.
            Last edited by Stars_g36; 08-16-2007, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Its not, the only thing I would say to not link to is the movie albums. We got in trouble ourselves with that back in the day.

Comment

oh ok, good to know, thanks

Comment

i love the ecscape the labrotory from resident evil 2

Comment

I remember emailing Square once when we had people complaining of soundtracks on the site I once adminned at, they basically said we were free to do as we liked unless a US release of the OST's were made, but as the movie soundtracks in RE's case were released in the US and Europe you wouldn't be able to do those.

Comment

I was just playing it safe, I figured since the movies were American this forum would be subject to the copyright laws etc . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

this is the music not the movies though...

Comment

Working...
                        X