Contest: Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest: Suggestions?

Alright so Im feeling good and I decided to buy some stuff for a contest. The only problem is I need some ideas from you guys.

I was planning on purchasing Resident Evil 4 (PS2), but im not sure if the majority here would like that or what. So lemme know if you have a suggestion for the grand prize.

Also how should we do it? Trivia? Random Selection? Something Else?

I was hoping the site would be open before RE4 PS2 is released so we could have a "Scavenger Hunt" type deal where you gotta find images that are hidden throughout the site and then answer some questions...If this sounds familiar EVGA , a graphics card company has been doing something similar for 2 years.

Also since I know not everyone here has this console or that console..So how would we handle the prizes? I was thinking they could get their pick to ensure that they could actually play the game.

Anyway let me know what you guys think.

w00t. Prizes pwnz0r. Make the challenge rigorous, so that only the true hardcore RE fans have a shot at it. Like a trivia with a question from each game and both movies, plus some sort of cool way to get to each trivia question like finding an easter egg (special link or something) in the site.

Or we could all play counterstrike on that RE mansion map they had awhile back...

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
      plus some sort of cool way to get to each trivia question like finding an easter egg (special link or something) in the site.
      Thats exactly how that EVGA did it They had the "Golden Ribbon" images hidden in their site (10 in all) and when you found one and clicked it, it opened a page with trivia that you had to get right

Comment

I give a thumbsup to the counterstrike idea... ahaahhah fe@rz0r my flashing see-through texture pos p4.

Comment

I'll see your flashies and raise you half a dozen MP5 bullets to the general head area.

Comment

Working...
          X