and how come i never knew about this?

lol, me neither...
    *using Barry's voice*
    "What IS this?"

Comment

yeah it's sooo weird

it's fun...basically the 8 bit version of the original biohazard

Comment

isnt this a home made emualtor? Ive herd of a lot of games that are made up by people using the same grounds of diff games and making there own 8-bit games, but if this is ligit damn...there so much thats not being told to us in the US...we have fans here too!!!

Comment

well, you could still be right. but it looks pretty legit. so i would guess that it's real.

Comment

This isn't real. It's a Chinese prototype that doesn't work properly, possesses Gaiden's combat system and freezes up constantly....though some people have reported getting pretty far without any freeze ups.

It's 100% unofficial, has nothing to do with Capcom and is of Chinese origin.

Comment

Even with the freezes, it is possible to get to the end... if you save like, every second o.o

Comment

Bootleg Chinese fake whoo hoo! I knew it was to good to be true...

Comment

I don't get why it always freezes up. Must of been some big problem for them to release the game like that. But yeah it can be bypassed by saving every second.

Comment

if only i had enough ink ribbons to do so... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      I don't get why it always freezes up. Must of been some big problem for them to release the game like that. But yeah it can be bypassed by saving every second.
                      its to do with the mappers, i don't know much about old skool games dev but the mappers on this game do not match a actual nes mapper that's why it crashes alot. hope that helps.

Comment

I had started a feature on the Biohazard Pirate, but never finished it.

Comment

wow lol

Comment

Working...
                          X