Resident Evil Extinction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Extinction

Okay guys, i thought you might be interested. Tonight we went to a cinema to check for Simpsons movie tickets and guess what, i see the REE movie postcard there, lying among all others. It says "20th September world launch". Here are pics just for your fun. Sorry, but my camera has dead flash.

they should've released it on september 28

Comment

20th September is my birthday. How nice of them to dedicate their movie to the god of RE - Scream.

Lol, I would of preferred RE5 to be honest. But this will do.

Comment

are you gonna watch it for your bday or wait til the crowds die down

Comment

Nah I'll be away. Who goes to the cinema on holiday? Well actually I did once when I went to the US, Jurassic Park 3 lol. I should of saw Final Fantasy TSW instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
            they should've released it on september 28
            lol what's the reason, really?
            Actually, i dont mind what day is it, but somewhat every cinema in Russia, St. Petersburg, launch movies (at least "big" ones) on thursday. It's a work day so i cannot go until evening or weekend. Evening tickets are more expensive (but still affordable, cannot complain).

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              Nah I'll be away. Who goes to the cinema on holiday?
              So how do you spend your days off the work in the city, really? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dmkf View Post
                lol what's the reason, really?
                Actually, i dont mind what day is it, but somewhat every cinema in Russia, St. Petersburg, launch movies (at least "big" ones) on thursday. It's a work day so i cannot go until evening or weekend. Evening tickets are more expensive (but still affordable, cannot complain).
                since it's being released in september might as well do it the day jill recorded

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  since it's being released in september might as well do it the day jill recorded
                  Sorry, i must be missed something, cant follow ya...

Comment

RE3 intro has Jill saying "September 28th, Daylight"

Comment

It would be like the first movie, that was released in Marh 22nd

In Brazil, it will be released October 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        RE3 intro has Jill saying "September 28th, Daylight"
                        Oh... But what does this sentense mean? The day Racoon city has been blown?
                        Yeah, guys, i'm not following the whole story, i just like play RE games and even not everyone of them ;) The only time i played RE3 was ISO for GC version

Comment

Shes setting the scene for the game, when it takes place, on September 28th at Dawn ;)

Comment

lol yes .50 ;)

Comment

yup, thats exactly what I was thinking, the intro to the 3rd game, ^

SIDE NOTE: I wasnt able to see 28 weeks later...but its comming on netflix soon, yay!

Comment

Working...
                              X