I'm back to my N64 and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back to my N64 and...

Yeah, my oldie N64 unit isn't fried at all! So i got back to it when i realized it and having fun with RE2 with expansion memory module. Well, back then i didn't know what's the difference, but now i just made myself to re-plug packs and see what is it. I also have my N64 RGB modded so i play games with maximum picture quality. The game runs in hi-res mode with memory expansion, wow, but it also has some slowdowns in some locations (at least i noticed very good one in the corner in Chief's office left to the panel for stones).
    Our little british plush breed kitty just fascinated with pictures on screen LOL He also likes lie on the N64 unit. I dunno why, he never watches on TV at all, but those videogame moving pictures really fascinates him LOL

my cat loves the fan and the heat comming from my gaming consol and she will try to attack the TV if she see's something distracting.

Comment

bah who needs an n64 when u can have virtual console on wii haha f-zero x rocks

Comment

Well, thanksfully old consoles do not produce lot of heat. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
          bah who needs an n64 when u can have virtual console on wii haha f-zero x rocks
          Well, Wii's VC neither emulates every N64 game nor RE2 in particular and i don't like FZerowhatever lol
          Wii is also out of stock as i can see, at least there is no way to get it for MSPR of $250. But i wouldn't mind to get one, though!

Comment

well i already have resi2 on gc lol but as long as more games keep coming on vc soon maybe resi will come on there. omg the wii is STILL out of stock i was lucky to get mine in january lol but its worth it

Comment

i dont know, i just like N64 RE2 better. And i just love this console. ;)

Comment

well keep ur n64 and just have the wii for future resi titles

Comment

Wasn't a stock problem here for Wii's. Nunchuks and copies of Wii Play are in short supply though. I still haven't went online with my Wii yet it's too much hassle since I don't have a wireless router besides I can go online from my pc just fine and I've not got much interest in the games on offer on the Virtual Console since I have about 90% of them as fully working originals anyway . . .
                  Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-23-2007, 07:33 AM. Reason: KA BLAH!
                  sigpic

Comment

Haven't touched RE2 N64 in a while, but didn't that game have the analog control option? (walk in the direction you tilt the analog, basicly)

As for the Wii and N64 emulation, it's "okay", but it still needs the darned rumble (Releasing Lylatwars/Star Fox 64 without rumble is a crime)

Comment

Heh, When we first got our cat Seabrook, he would watch the tv and swat at the cars as my father watched Nascar races He grew out of it, so be sure to get some video of the guy doing it while you can

Comment

Working...
                      X