What is YOUR Z Plan??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is YOUR Z Plan??

We've all had this discussion at least once in our life, upteenth times if drunk...if zombies attacked the area where you live, be it a town, village, city, whatever...what would YOU DO?

Are you a commando wannabe with a gun rack? Would you decide to slaughter zombies right and left?

Are you an escape artist? would you use your knowledge of the area to find the best way out?

Would you find survivors etc and try and build a convoy?

Just how would YOU react to a zombie epidemic?
    Provided you aren't zombie food by the time you realise...

I'll get the ball rolling...

I have the misfortune of living in Peckham, labelled by vote as the worst town in the UK, don't ask me why its such a nice place... if you forget about the crime, guns, drugs etc :p

So anyway, im about 5mins away from the local armed police barracks, so my first move provided I was a) alone or b) with family would be to use my old mans British Taxi as a shield to drive through the streets till we reached the barracks and find a weapons cache to fortify ourselves for rescue.

Alternatively, if I was alone or with like minded people, i'd walk the railroad from Queens Station 5mins from where I live to London Bridge, then walk the underground *subway* 30mins to Waterloo station, stash up on food/supplies then walk through the Eurostar tunnel to the South of France *Taking around 2 and a half days as someone actually did it trying to flee the border*
    Last edited by The Dude; 08-28-2007, 05:40 PM.

This sounds interesting, but are we just talking about Zombies only, or the whole Umbrella works including Hunters, Lickers, B.O.W's etc.

I might be over thinking it i think
    Last edited by TheJackal118; 08-28-2007, 06:13 PM.

Comment

i live in queens, new york; thank god not manhattan because the populous would be too much to run away from

i live on a dead end street and at the very end there's a middle school. i would climb the hole in the fence (we made this during one of my summer parties since we all hanged out over there acting like we were in jail or crossing borders and just plain drank too much)

anyway yes i'd climb through it with my side pack of supplies (i have a bag that looks exactly like jill's sidepack but it's big enough to hold a good amount of stuff) i'd get whoever i could rally up to help me ambush the school. lock ourselves in and go to the roof. there we'll make weapons out of old textbooks and chairs and things, knock them right off the roof, the fall might kill them. also since we're on the roof the choppers can see us, schools are fallout shelters so a search party might look for us there. not to mention if it's an empty building the amount of chairs and lockers will barricade the place nicely. also there's a kitchen and food. as well as bathrooms for us.

second i might actually meet up with my uncle (my family doesn't get along but in a crisis we might) he drives a bus, so we rally everyone together in the bus and use it as a moving shield like the trolley from re 3. the bus has plenty of fuel so it'll definitely take us to another state.

third i meet up with my friend big boss.. he has enough guns for the both of us. i'm taking rifle class next semester, but i plan on going to a shooting range with him soon. so we will hunt the undead lol if i'm doing that i don't mind dying on the mission, just as long as i take out a good amount.

Comment

Easy, take all the guns and food I could fit in my dads truck or our van, and head up to the hunting camp we belong to. Plenty of food from a Lake, private property with acres and acres, deer, isolation on top of a mountain, everything. And lots of people with guns who are good at shooting. Safe for a while.

Comment

The deer would be zombies too :|

I live in a small Rural northwestern town of Puyallup Washington and I would use my Camaro since its fast and can handle the roads at high speeds to escape, using my 30dot6 rifle as a sniping weapon and go to the local gun store down the street and pick up a AR 15 and a AK 74 semi and use those along with what ever 9 mm pistol I could find and hit the road with maybe a hot babe as a survivor and call it good, eventually Id have to ditch the car because of gas and find me another vehicle and use it to keep moving, eventually Id find a building of some sort in the middle of know where and use it as a barricade and sniping tower and then all hell breaks loose and I turn into a zombie because the hunger starts to kick in and I would kill the hot chick and live happily ever after

Comment

Depends on what it is. If its like the zombies in World War Z, then Im in good shape. Would be tough for the virus from RE to spread up throughout the whole mountain area though

Comment

you live in Puyallup Washington? do you go to capcom's forums? there's a guy that lives there too his name's fweend. i hardly hear about that town so i figured you two might be the same person or just coincidence

Comment

nope not the same person

Comment

Used to talk about this years back, but I suppose if you've read World War Z you're familiar with this idea.
                  Im sticking to the typical Zombie formula, not RE/umbrella monsters etc

Comment

I've got the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z but I haven't read them yet

Living in Scotland I don't have ready access to firearms but I do live close to the local High School and it's quite impenetrable so I'm with Sin on this one in theory but it isn't as simple as that. I don't sign up to the George Romero school of zombies where they are capable of breaking windows and what not I mean c'mon they're essentially decaying they'd get weaker not stronger. The biggest risk in the event of "Z" would be other survivors. As morbid as it is I have little confidence in society (as a whole) not tearing itself apart in a lawless state. I mean people steal and rob and kill in this current "law abiding" society to have that removed would cause anarchy and chaos the likes of which we've only ever glimpsed upon. Best bet would be to get as far away from everyone else as possible. Where I live is quite remote but even that might not be sufficient I know the woodland areas around here really well having spent most of my childhood exploring them and I'd say head out there with as much longlife foodstuffs as you can afford and forage, zombies ain't gonna head out into the wilderness as far as I've been and besides they'd be crap at climbing trees. I've slept on platforms built in treetops before with the scouts and I could do it again . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

lol we're both gonna go to school then it'll also feel a little silent hill-like too

i thought we were talking about Resident evil zombies where we had to board them up or they'll come bite us

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                        Used to talk about this years back, but I suppose if you've read World War Z you're familiar with this idea.
                        Im sticking to the typical Zombie formula, not RE/umbrella monsters etc
                        Alright i did read too much into it.

Because i live in a very populated area in Melbourne, getting out won't be an easy task. I would have to find a moving shield of some kind, Car, Van anything. Then I would have to stock up on food. Now if the whole place would be in chaos, so driving right into the supermarket wouldn't matter, thus being able to get supplies and having quick access back to the car in case anything is inside. Now i would be driving like a mad man trying to get out of the now un-civilised area. Although getting to an unpopulated area would be hard. I would be driving non-stop until i got to my parents house which is two states away in Queensland which they live in a desolate area, dense forest all down the back of the property. I would just hide out up there, either until I die of infection, or starvation.

Comment

Youd be dead if you were relying on roadways.

Comment

haha especially where we live right buddy

Comment

Okay the following ideas will only apply for when i'm 20 and if I still live in Oklahoma.
                              The place where I live is in between the rural towns and the city
                              If they are Zombie survival guide zombies
                              Spoiler:

If they are running zombies
                              Spoiler:

If they are from an umbrella outbreak
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X