Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Corvette Rims

Enjoy!!!

I will be taking more pics after I wash it today, forgot to take the damn stickers off the wheels and now i have to burn them off, ahaha
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-03-2007, 12:39 PM.

I guess no one likes cars on this site

Comment

Personally, I'm a Ford kinda guy. Although I hate to admit it but I'm trading/selling my 95' Stang for a 07' Ford Fusion. I'm turning over speed and for reliability Oh well. I'll probably start another Mustang project once the 08' mustang comes out...

Comment

well I appreciate your contribution to my thread

Comment

i like the car. i think the camaro is a bit pointy though lol but my future car is better ;)
          Last edited by PS92; 09-13-2007, 12:57 AM.

Comment

and what would that be

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
              and what would that be
              a 1975 chevy camaro

Comment

noice, probably not faster ;) I have a 13 sec car.

Comment

noice, probably not faster ;) I have a 13 sec car.
                  i think its a v8, and it has 578bhp but its my dad's car atm......., until i get it

Comment

578 bhp! damn thats around 500 to the wheels, is it even streetable? Got any pics.

Comment

the top speed i ever seen for a classic car refinished at a car show was 180MPH. it looked like a cadillac gone evil [don't know the year or remember brand]. It had like Midnight black paint, either Dark Purple or Onyx tinted windows, think it was a 6-gear, had chrome on the inside and outside, Black/ Purple velvet inside i think. Made me think it was a Batmobile coming back to life. This was when i vacationed in Tenessee, i'm from the western part of the states.
                      Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 09-13-2007, 02:54 PM.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

578 bhp! damn thats around 500 to the wheels, is it even streetable? Got any pics.
                        well i could if i fly to america and get it but i'll see if i can get some
                        Last edited by PS92; 09-14-2007, 12:55 AM.

Comment

see thats the thing, I actually own my car, people comparing thier families car is kinda uhh lame, but since it will be yours im all good with it
                          Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-14-2007, 12:57 AM.

Comment

They dont look bad, cars not bad for a 4th gen fbody either. But, that Ranger is hot!, im not kidding i love 89-92 Rangers lmao

Comment

4.0L V6 XLT 4x4, yup its got it all, 1990 Ford Ranger...its just a work truck.

Comment

Working...
                              X