Faster than you think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster than you think.

If you notice people call the zombies in the Resident Evil series slow. However in the games you often come across a zombie that will be suprisingly fast.
    This is before crimson Heads too. I don't know am I crazy? or do any of you notice the fast zombies.

the doctor in code veronica comes to mind

Comment

hes a super zombie, the doctor took way more shots to kill him, yes, like in re3 there are a few fast zombies, and re2 brad vickers was a tough SOB...yeap there were quite a few noticably some fast zombies in the series...

Comment

Forest Speyer

Comment

oh yea him to any others?

Comment

I remember every once and awhile in deadly silence I would see a zombie on crack

Comment

true true...the naked zombies were annoying when the reapeared no matter how many times you went in out of rooms...

Comment

Well i just played RE2 & RE3 all over again, the one thats the most fresh in my mind, would be a zombie just outside the doors of the East Office in RE2. One of them was slightly faster then the others that were trudging along.

In RE3, The Zombies that burst out the door chasing Brad, But only for a short time, they go back to be slow when we re-enter
                Last edited by TheJackal118; 09-04-2007, 07:50 PM.

Comment

The other zombies may be faster but the Gun Survivor zombies have the fastest animation framerate. Billion frames a second lol.

Comment

actually since i recently replayed code veronica, there's quiet a few zombies in that game that will suddenly jolt at you if you narrowly miss them, the zombie in the iron maiden trap where you shove the sword in as claire also comes to mind as a prominent one.

also, the doctor zombie in RE gaiden.

Comment

Dont forget when you play as chris that there are zombies with explosives attached to them and there are zombies in the cooridor to the left of the save room (moth hallway) that are poisonous because of the moth larva on thier backs, though you shouldnt have to fight them anyways...and I noticed there are pretty agressive zombies in CV that will come at you a little bit faster then some especially playing as chris.

Note to self: I died again, but I am sick with a cold and was half asleep playing CV last night, this is rare as I usually beat the game with out ever dying, man I am very rusty and being sick with a stuffy nose, headache and being nausiated does not help...blahhh

there are tons more zombies and ect that were very agressive, seems to me like RE5 will have a 28 days/weeks later feel to it as did RE4...wish they kept with the zombies though...
                      Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-11-2007, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X