CAPCOM Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPCOM Tattoo

I have finally decided what my next tattoos' are going to be, however I don't have a design for one of them. One will be Samus Aran, the other will be a CAPCOM character (yes, I am that fanatical ).

I'm leaning torwards Mega Man for the CAPCOM character, but i'd really like to have a wicked BioHazard tattoo. Anyone have any suggestions/fan art? I'd like to have something original...

Something involving BioHazard/REbirth would be excellent.
    I'm a blackstar.

What an odd coincidence, I'm working at getting a Bio tattoo. A closure if you will, since I'm pretty much done with the series. The original logo is the centre, with character art from the original game used in the background. I've got the artist to do it, so I'm open to suggestions from him to make it really stand out.

You could do a portait of some sort, in the line of the US box art of the remake. Like Chris shooting at a chimera or a hunter etc.

Comment

Hmm, which RE characters/enemies have tattoos other than Billy?

I'm not sure what I would get if I was going to have a tattoo. How about a map of the mansion, might come in handy if you ever get stuck in the underground like Trevor and have to wonder around for months in an area that can be walked through in 10 minutes game time.

Comment

Get a tat of jill doing some thing badass
        or Hunk doing some thing badass
        or Ada....or Wesker.

Comment

I probably think the Biohazard logo would be a great choice, but then again, exactly which character/logo would you like to see every day depends on you.

Comment

I'd rather get Resident Evil than Biohazard. I could imagine it now:

*Someone looking at your arm*: Biohazard? They suck.

Comment

That reminded me when I was in school when I was in Shop, I wanted to burn the Resident Evil Logo into my Wooden Box, but i figured it would be way to hard for a novice like me, so i didn't, It was so depressing at the time.

Comment

Well Mark this thread is mad I mean a tattoo is permanent (or so I hear) but I'd go for a classic, below of some of the bloody obvious choices:

That is frickin' weird Jackal I was in our equivalent to shop at my school and I made a Cd rack capable of holding 40 CD's or by pure coincidence 24 DVD's or there about. Anyway I actually managed to woodstain the word BioHazard and the logo on one side and a random scene of devastation with wooden characters cut out and glued on the front. Yet almost like Scream said the fraky chick with the spiked hair said "What the?! You like Biohazard?" I didn't know what to say so I nodded and earned instant kudos in like a heartbeat with a spiky pink haired metal chick who I always thought "likes the carpet". Really should post some pics of it and will . . . tomorrow so ya'll know I'm full of BS.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

For a tatoo, I would prefer the Umbrella's logo of the Collector's Box.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                    That is frickin' weird Jackal I was in our equivalent to shop at my school and I made a Cd rack capable of holding 40 CD's or by pure coincidence 24 DVD's or there about. Anyway I actually managed to woodstain the word BioHazard and the logo on one side and a random scene of devastation with wooden characters cut out and glued on the front. Yet almost like Scream said the fraky chick with the spiked hair said "What the?! You like Biohazard?" I didn't know what to say so I nodded and earned instant kudos in like a heartbeat with a spiky pink haired metal chick who I always thought "likes the carpet". Really should post some pics of it and will . . . tomorrow so ya'll know I'm full of BS.
                    The Thing that sucked was nobody knew what RE/Biohazard was, Only the movie as it was recently released when I was doing my plan on the Logo. I never had any real-life friends throughout school life, and even now that play the series (i mean they all think I'm nuts for having RE:4 for GCN, PS2 & Wii). I have nobody to share my passion!

And on topic, After thinking about this, a Tattoo of Chris R. or a Hunter would look good, But then again thats my opinion
                    Last edited by TheJackal118; 09-05-2007, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      I'd rather get Resident Evil than Biohazard. I could imagine it now:

*Someone looking at your arm*: Biohazard? They suck.
                      That's why you pick a distinctive logo of the game like the original's eyeball, or the Birkin's eye etc. Having just a Bio Hazard symbol is too generic and could mean that you're a fan of the now-defunct horrid band (on a related note, Evan Seinfeld sucks). Resident Evil sounds goofy and something a hick came up with over a "glass" of moonshine.
                      Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 09-05-2007, 09:49 PM.

Comment

It's quite funny really 'cause it was just around that time I found out it was known as biohazard in Japan so in order to make it a bit cooler (I thought at the time) I put Biohazard my original sketches said Resident Evil on them and my teacher asked why I changed my design, I said it was to give it individuality . . .

So you'll know I'm NOT full of BS I meant . . . ugh anyway turns out it's not here at my place so it must be up at my parents house and as a result I couldn't get any shots but I will eventually . . .

Any progress on your tattoo Mark?
                        sigpic

Comment

I've always referred to RE as RE, never Bio Hazard or Biohazard. I just think RE suits the games better. However because of the movies I wouldn't use RE in a tattoo either... So an Umbrella logo is probably the way to go.

Comment

Heres one you could get

Comment

Here's mine

Click image for larger version

Name:	miht1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	396905

Have also seen a picture of someone with the Umbrella logo on their upper arm (say, where a sailor would get an anchor tattoo'd), and underneath it the company motto from RE0. Power breeds discipline breeds respect. Something like that. I forget it for now.

Had also seen the above zombie one
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X