Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some interesting observations playing CV

Well today playing a brand new game of CV i had noticed a few things,

Leon is in Contact with Chris Refield, that is how he discovers claire is locked up...so all three are connected...Wesker knows Claire and Vise versa, Hunk who is UMB Corps SF covert ops has lived on the island as files been obtained to support that...Alfred has mentioned to support the idea of the mansion being built to simular specs by Trevor ...Spencer has to be alive as in one of the files mentions that Alfred is hiding a secret from Spencer and is making sure he wont find out...so knowing and realizing these connections I have came up with the conclusion that Leon was already in Europe as Claire was captured there, this would lead Leon to spain and such as he has to rescue the pres daughter. Maybe Leon finds out a secret of the las plagas and T-Virus going to africa, maybe at the new "Companies Hideout" (Weskers involvement) is in Africa, as we know Chris has to be in contact with Leon...Claire could be back in the picture...Hunk could still be alive maybe working for wesker now...and much more to ponder about, give me your thoughts and opinions
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-07-2007, 11:56 PM.

I feel like playing CV again, it's been awhile.

Comment

yea I got to chris's part but messed up and wasnt paying attention to a set of two hunters comming at me...(didnt save the game...) from out side the main military facility and totaly got owned....I had thought I cleared out that section went in and got double whammied...its ok, back to the beginning of Chris's part...damnit

Comment

hunk isnt real, he's just a figment of our imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
          so knowing and realizing these connections I have came up with the conclusion that Leon was already in Europe as Claire was captured there, this would lead Leon to spain and such as he has to rescue the pres daughter.
          That would be great...

...if there wasn't the matter of the more than five year time span between Code Veronica and RE4's events taking place. Likewise, Claire and Chris escape together in the end anyway, so why Leon would still be looking for Claire after is a little odd.

Likewise events in RE4 would make me believe otherwise (the yet to happen downfall of Umbrella by end of CV compared to it's downfall in RE4, Leon's connection to Krauser, etc. and govt. connection and training in the US).
          Last edited by Rombie; 09-08-2007, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            hunk isnt real, he's just a figment of our imagination.
            HUNK is every were at once because he is "the death"

Comment

yea thats the only thing to take into consideration...is the spand of years from CV to 4...but still Leon could have been working for the government at the time and all that and Im sure he kept in contact with Chris because RE5 almost seems like the sam situation as RE4...there has to be some connection between 4 and the upcomming 5th RE...it would make no sense unless there is a story behind, a lot of stuff will be solved with UC thoiugh

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                I feel like playing CV again, it's been awhile.
                I'd second that, but I played CVx last week after leaving it at least 2-3 years.
                Most fun i've had playing a game in months *new games included*

Comment

cvx brings back memories. i think there was one version of the game that had wesker's report.. mine didn't have it and i bought it when it first came out. i bought it again the second time because my sister had broken the disk but i didn't get wesker's report either. and weren't we supposed to get a dmc demo in there too?

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                    cvx brings back memories. i think there was one version of the game that had wesker's report.. mine didn't have it and i bought it when it first came out. i bought it again the second time because my sister had broken the disk but i didn't get wesker's report either. and weren't we supposed to get a dmc demo in there too?
                    did you buy the PS2 version?

Comment

Did the NTSC version come with a DMC demo? I know my PAL version did and I got it on release. Although Wesker's Report was a separate disc in it's own case that you had to pre-order with a deposit to get with CVX. As a side note I hated the way that the "DMC demo included" wasn't a sticker cause I really liked the CVX cover but that ruined it for me . . .
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                        It was when you bought it, in a slipcase at the cash register. Our local EB was out at the time and I thought the same thing. I opened it and it wasnt there so I went back, they told me they were out and I got it elsewhere after returning it

DMC demo is only in the "5th anniversary edition" of CVX for PS2.

Comment

Well we must've only gotten the 5th Anniversary Edition cause I kept an eye out for a non DMC demo PAL version and that only came about in the "Platinum Edition" which didn't look any better . . .
                          sigpic

Comment

All original PAL releases came with the DMC demo stated with that yellow bar. I actually thought that CVX cover was one of the worst covers ever... nothing amazing about it, just an artwork of Claire with a zombie reflected in her eye. I could have made that in five minutes (and I had copies of both of the artworks used from Capcom themselves).

Comment

I got a 2nd hand Japanese version a few weeks after it was released (without the red sleeve). I just saw it by accident and persuaded my brother to buy it. I was with two of my friends also, and they didn't understand why it took so long to walk up the stairs at the beginning (the heart beat thing), so they thought it sucked. Tsk, mainstream gamers. Though RE is pretty mainstream nowadays I guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X