This is getting annoying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting annoying.

Whenever I wear my Silent Hill T-sirt. People always say "I love that movie!"

Silent hill series needs to get more well known, because everyone only knows it as the Movie. In the second movie they need to add a "Based on the Video Game" message in the beginning.

Resident Evil has a similar problem and the movies in that series are 10x worse.

Am I the only one getting annoyed by this?

Nop, me too. It's quite annoying to meet someone who is a "fan" of RE 'cause he saw the movies but he hasn't even play one single game. The same thing for SH ¬¬".

Comment

Just be glad you can appreciate the true Silent Hill whereas they will be blissfully unaware and ignorant as they play Fifa '08 or whatever . . .
      sigpic

Comment

I wish I had a Silent Hill tee

Comment

huh what games?? JK yea I hate that BS too, you cant be a true fan unless you've been around the original game Ive been a fan since 98, I was a few years late, but within that time I had RE2, RE3, and RE Survivor. and then I finally got RE1...ahaha DC version.

Comment

i used to wear t shirts but they made me look rather boyish.. so i opted to make patches of all my interests and put them onto my messenger bag i hate it when people talk about the movies and don't play games.

Comment

I was slightly late to Silent Hill, but i get into it just in time for the release of SH2.

Comment

Been there since the first day it was released. Went to go and buy Syphon Filter (as I was in my Metal Gear Solid phase) but it wasn't out until the week after, so I went for Silent Hill as it was out that day and apparantly it was like Resident Evil.

Not the best game to be playing when you're 10

But yeah, loved the series since. One of the few that I would make an effort to play joint with my dad.

Comment

Working...
                X