Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ew Biohazard UC information (mystery man named, RE4-style weapon upgrades)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ew Biohazard UC information (mystery man named, RE4-style weapon upgrades)

all this is courtsey of CVXfreak
    ew Biohazard UC information (mystery man named, RE4-style weapon upgrades)
    Just got the latest Famitsu magazine early so I'm only doing Umbrella Chronicles here. Sorry, don't have a scanner at the moment so digicam pics will have to suffice.

new character
    The new character is named Sergei Vladimir. He is the leader of Umbrella and is somehow connected to the UBCS (of which Carlos of the Bio 3 chapter belongs). There's a shot that shows Wesker in a showdown with Sergei.

weapon upgrades
    Killing zombies and other enemies will earn you points, of which you can use to upgrade your weapons to the next level, similar to RE4.

results
    Each game is broken up into chapters. Shown in the screens is Biohazard 0, which has 3 chapters. It takes about 40 minutes to beat the Biohazard 0 chapter in total on normal mode. Like all Biohazard games you will be ranked with a letter grade. Your ranking is based on clear time, enemies killed, critical hits landed (i.e. headshots) and amount of files collected.

no Biohazard 2 chapter -- really
    New art is shown in the mag pics. Wesker overlooks his right soldier, while Chris, Jill, Carlos, Rebecca and Billy pose with their weapons.

Thanks neo for uploading my pics to imagevenue!

scans here..

Comment

cool stuff! I am so excitied about UC comming out!

Comment

Working...
      X