• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Resident Evil 5 Theories

I just got done playing CV and I have concluded that Wesker himself I quote

" I have Steve, still had some of the Alexia Virus in him."

Claire: "Dont touch him"

Wesker: Its to late, they have already taken him"

words may not be 100% correct but on this basis, Resident Evil 5 could indeed have the Veronica T-Virus with the Las Plagas, Wesker in RE4 may have obtained those samples of the Plagas and is working on mixing it with the T-Virus...making an new ultimate bio-weapon. As wesker says untill we meet again it wont be as pleasant only leads me to believe he is obviouslly going to be in RE5, any other thoughts on this? As Chris said he is getting revenge at the end screen on the jet...seems like he is going after wesker.
    Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-13-2007, 02:53 PM.

I dunno, some person on another forum stated he played through Dead Aim and there was a file talking about Chris going to Africa - or something to do with Africa, Mhmm.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

well yea maybe Wesker is in Africa and Chris is hunting him down.

Comment

another thing to include is that Weskers Employer is holding Sherry and they mention that there is something odd about her...So we are def expecting to see sherry birkin in RE5 if I am correct, this information was from weskers report. And it seems odd that Hunk is still alive and he is an operative from Umbrella who keeps getting information for an unknow organization which seem to be umbrella...as so is Ada...these are very tough theories but seem very plausable.
        Last edited by Stars_g36; 09-13-2007, 03:49 PM.

Comment

"Wesker: In his body there's still a little T-Alexia Virus (yeah, he says T-Alexia, not T-Veronica). Steve should be a good specimen, maybe he come back alive just as I did and be able to see your sister again.

Chris: You freak!

Claire: Don't you touch him.

Wesker: I'm sorry dear heart but my men already take him."

If Chris doesn't fight with Wesker in the RE UC, he'll do it in the RE5, and with Sherry in that tube (c'mon is Sherry for gods sake) the presence of Wesker in RE5 is almost for sure. But there is a little failure in your theory... Wesker doesn't have Las Plagas; Ada double-crossed him at the end of RE4.

And if Steve appear in RE5... Claire has to do it too... and I don't think so. Too many characters.
          Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 09-13-2007, 07:11 PM.

Comment

just want more hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
              just want more hunters.
              Imagine being surrounded by 10 hunters insteed of 10 insane villagers

Comment

yea it was just some more thoughts on the subject...no legit answers really, and I am sick with a cold and have a headache, couldnt remember the dialogue very well...Alexia virus veronica virus, same diff...

Comment

Working...
                X